Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Season 2017-2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post

    It blows my mind that Mayfield doesn't get more draft hype. He 100% is this years Dak Prescott/Russell Wilson. He will be a very good NFL QB.
    It's easy to say he plays for a friendly system which is true, but so does Tom Brady. Baker is a really good QB prospect. Watching mechanics, ability, skill set, accuracy, confidence, he has it all. By the draft I bet he goes #1 overall. The bad thing is usually Heisman winners don't turn out well in the NFL.
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

    Comment


    • So as the resident Auburn fan, I should address our game today. Our lines dominated the game, Kerryon Johnson is an NFL back, and Jarrett Stidham managed the game well.

      Braden Smith was a mauler and Jeff "Sensei Mud" Holland is not someone you would leave on an island with a true freshman on 3rd and long.

      The Iron Bowl should be fun.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
        So as the resident Auburn fan, I should address our game today. Our lines dominated the game, Kerryon Johnson is an NFL back, and Jarrett Stidham managed the game well.

        Braden Smith was a mauler and Jeff "Sensei Mud" Holland is not someone you would leave on an island with a true freshman on 3rd and long.

        The Iron Bowl should be fun.
        Congrats. I was wrong about Auburn but openly admitted I didn't see much of them this year. Georgia did what they do every year bit Auburn looked great.

        Bama struggling vs Miss St could be interesting down the stretch. Tied up with 2 min left. Bama just missed a FG.
        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

        Comment


        • Miami is blasting Notre Dame 27-0. Miami is legit.

          Comment


          • Bama burns Miss St's continuous blitzes for the first down in GW FG range and then the GW TD! Ball Game. lol Bama back at No. 1
            Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 11-11-2017, 11:32 PM.

            Comment


            • So, Im thinking

              1-Bama
              2-Miami
              3-Clemson
              4- Oklahoma

              5- Wisconsin
              6- Auburn

              7- Georgia
              8- ND
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                So, in thinking

                1-Bama
                2-Clemson
                3-Oklahoma
                4-Miami

                5- Wisconsin
                6- Auburn

                7- Georgia
                Kirk Herbstreit disagrees with your rankings.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SG88 View Post

                  Kirk Herbstreit disagrees with your rankings.
                  As did i. I changed it a bit. Ohio St makes it to 10.
                  Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                  Comment


                  • Notre Dame is probably getting dropped out of top 10. They got dominated in all aspects by the No. 7 ranked Hurricanes. lol I can see Ohio State, Penn State, Oklahoma State going past them on Monday. I'm going to go with Analyst's original top 4 prediction, but could go either way for No. 2-4. Oklahoma blowing out their game too. Wisconsin might sneak in too, but I doubt it.
                    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 11-12-2017, 12:39 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Man, Syracuse is god awful. The fact that Clemson lost to them should automatically put them out of the top 4. That is a horrible loss. Clemson is totally living off of the coattails of last season.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                        Man, Syracuse is god awful. The fact that Clemson lost to them should automatically put them out of the top 4. That is a horrible loss. Clemson is totally living off of the coattails of last season.
                        Babers is put back on notice.... Good for 1 game a year and thats it.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                        Comment


                        • Sconnie’s defense is for real

                          Comment


                          • Wisconsin ground out a victory over Jim Harbaugh's ranked Michigan Wolverines. It could be enough to propel them into the 4th spot over Oklahoma blowing out a 1-10 Kansas team.

                            Comment


                            • Rosen vs Darnold on right now. Big Giants implications here

                              Rosen strikes first with the TD pass.

                              You guys here that fan yelling? He is so loud on TV lol
                              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Rosen vs Darnold on right now. Big Giants implications here

                                Rosen strikes first with the TD pass.

                                You guys here that fan yelling? He is so loud on TV lol
                                Rosen winning so far in my book.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X