http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=20039505&sf97927894=1
    [SIGPIC]

This could be a huge break for us...
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

That would be amazing if he got a one game suspension
      Roger gave Brady 4 games for inflating a football lol

Comment

then getting Dallas week one becomes a HUGE blessing on the schedule instead of a curse

Comment

**** Dallas.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            **** Dallas.
            This...I hate their fans the most. The last giants Dallas game at metlife one of them was in my section and wouldn't shut up the whole 1st quater. They fianlly kicked him out. There's nothing better than beating dallas.
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

I would lawyer up if I were Elliot. He was already cleared by law enforcement and the NFL just keeps on digging. Even a 1 game suspension makes a player look guilty to the public. He could also lose tons of endorsement money.
              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

This...I hate their fans the most. The last giants Dallas game at metlife one of them was in my section and wouldn't shut up the whole 1st quater. They fianlly kicked him out. There's nothing better than beating dallas.
                Beating the eagles feels a little bit better for me, mainly because I hate them the most.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  I would lawyer up if I were Elliot. He was already cleared by law enforcement and the NFL just keeps on digging. Even a 1 game suspension makes a player look guilty to the public. He could also lose tons of endorsement money.
                  He's actually on my FF team and a suspension could hurt me but I'd still be happy with a suspension

Comment

they beat them twice last year with them.. I'd rather him be there and beat them at their best but since Jerry loves criminals and drug addicts it's just the price the cowboys have to pay.

Comment

Damn...the Cowboys are a lesson for all those who want to draft and sign every player with off-field baggage.

Pretty sure it won't stop the "We need to sign [FILL IN NAME OF DOMESTIC ABUSER] asap" threads though. lol

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

He's actually on my FF team and a suspension could hurt me but I'd still be happy with a suspension
                        Lol, of course I wouldn't complain. I am just posting from his point of view. How can the NFL discipline him in this matter when he was cleared by law of any wrongdoing?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Damn...the Cowboys are a lesson for all those who want to draft and sign every player with off-field baggage.

Pretty sure it won't stop the "We need to sign [FILL IN NAME OF DOMESTIC ABUSER] asap" threads though. lol
                          We had one on this team for a few years that was rewarded with a contract extension once ownership found out. Lol

Comment

this could be a big break but I do feel we could beat them with Zeke, both Zeke and Dak will have sophomore slumps bank on it my friends!

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

You wanna see Elliot run for 200 yards and 3 TD or -10 yards?

Comment

Working...
                              X