Zeke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeke

Zeke in a bar fight in Dallas Sunday. Wow, doubt we see him in week one.

Damn ... what is this kid doing ....

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Being a Dallas Cowpie. A lot of their players seem to have **** between their ears.

Comment

He had reg flags coming into the nfl centered around his partying..He is proving people right.. lets also not forget about what he did on St. Patty's day.

Comment

Fulfilling his destiny.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by ShineOnForever View Post
            He had reg flags coming into the nfl centered around his partying..He is proving people right.. lets also not forget about what he did on St. Patty's day.
            that was just Zeke being Zeke. Sexual assault doesn't count if you're rich/famous.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
              Being a Dallas Cowpie. A lot of their players seem to have **** between their ears.
              Well, a real man has to strike back - when someone goes over the line and makes fun of their belly shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

that was just Zeke being Zeke. Sexual assault doesn't count if you're rich/famous.
                Abuse not assault I think

Comment

Same things he was getting away with in college. Even his dad said he was worried about him last year becoming a star. He is very immature and not too smart.

He is making Odell look better. At least his stuff isnt really off the field involving police.
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

I just posted about this in the other Zeke thread and the Cowboys Nation Thread. Didn't see your thread at first. Yea. I wasn't sure it was credible at first and sure enough when I googled it boom there he was all over the page. Kid is going to ruin his career if he stays on this path
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      I just posted about this in the other Zeke thread and the Cowboys Nation Thread. Didn't see your thread at first. Yea. I wasn't sure it was credible at first and sure enough when I googled it boom there he was all over the page. Kid is going to ruin his career if he stays on this path
                      No biggie. They moved it. Like this doesn't have a huge impact on the Giants' season.

Comment

Kudos to the Giants drafting of late. I will take Paul Perkins and his humble self any day. Watch this kid have a breakout season while Zeke squanders his. WHEN, will these primadonnas ever learn from those before them? Not sure where it was said first, but true character is revealed when success comes to a person.

Comment

And now he is appealing a misdemeanor speeding ticket from April. lol

Kid is sinking fast.
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            No he won't. If he continues to be a top player, this won't be a big issue.

If his game sucked, then all bets are off. That's just the way it is. much to the chagrin of Kaepernick conspiracy theorists.

Comment

Working...
                            X