Mara says Colin Kap will be on NFL Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mara says Colin Kap will be on NFL Roster

In 2017.. Just thought it was interesting he weighed in on the subject at all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...78X?li=BBnb7Kz
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

There's a petition being started, to supposedly have fans boycott all of football if he's not signed. Ironically, it's called "Stand for Colin K.".

Comment

He is not a good QB. As a back up perhaps . There is not a big market for a back up QB during camp. Maybe if an injury occurs.
      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

He would already be signed if he would accept a backup position and less money... but he wont do that. HE is the reason he isn't signed

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
          He would already be signed if he would accept a backup position and less money... but he wont do that. HE is the reason he isn't signed
          Ryan T went down in Miami and Kap still didn't get a Call. When a team thinks Jay Cutler is a better option were may as well hang it up

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...miami-dolphins
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            There's a petition being started, to supposedly have fans boycott all of football if he's not signed. Ironically, it's called "Stand for Colin K.".

Where's the petition demanding Ruben Randle be signed?

ps - he made one of the greatest miscalculations of his own value than any modern player when he took SF off the hook with his contract. That was colossally stupid.
            Last edited by Sarcasman; 08-09-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              Yea, I don't see that working out too well....

Comment

I don't know why he keeps getting asked about Kaepernick.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Ryan T went down in Miami and Kap still didn't get a Call. When a team thinks Jay Cutler is a better option were may as well hang it up

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...miami-dolphins
                  Well, Jay Cutler is a much better QB option than Kaepernick.

And there is no way that Miami could sign him after he was walking around with a Fidel Castro shirt on last season.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    I don't know why he keeps getting asked about Kaepernick.
                    It is kinda ridiculous, considering the Giants currently have little needs at QB. He's not the commissioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Where's the petition demanding Ruben Randle be signed?
                      He's in Chicago with Cruz.

Comment

The world has gone crazy with this Kaepernick thing. There are folks on social media suggesting that the fact that he's not signed yet is PURE racism.....as if there is some hesitance by owners to sign African-American players. That is obviously ridiculous.

The bottom line is that he is a distraction. And he is by his own choice. Any team that signs him will have the national media descending on players, coaches and whoever else is involved with that team. And THAT they do not need.

In this country he has the right to choose how he behaves. And everyone else has the right to choose to be offended by it. He made his bed and now he is suffering the consequences. He seems like a smart guy so I'm sure he knew this going in.

No one was offended when Jay Cutler, who is a more complete player than Kaepernick, wasn't signed until Miami had a need. My guess is that Kaepernick will be signed eventually if another starter goes down on a decent team. But he has put himself at the end of the list.

This is America....and that was HIS choice.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I know that some people aren't going to agree with what I am about to say, but that's fine. I still love and respect most of you as giants fans. As a fan of this team, I feel that he already ****ed this up with his previous comments, which were about fan backlash. If a fan is going to not come to games if he is signed, let their ***** stay home. There are plenty of others willing to buy those tickets. First of all, if fans start dictating front office decisions, the franchise will definitely be screwed in both the long term and short term. Secondly, Mara already dug himself a big hole by his previous statements. There's no getting out of it. Just don't even talk about Kaepernick anymore. Thirdly, the only people that seem to be distracted by this are either white, want to be white (Jason Whitlock for example), or people with a false sense of patriotism. The statements that Mr. Mara is saying now about Kaepernick simply should have been his initial statements.
                          We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            The world has gone crazy with this Kaepernick thing. There are folks on social media suggesting that the fact that he's not signed yet is PURE racism.....as if there is some hesitance by owners to sign African-American players. That is obviously ridiculous.

The bottom line is that he is a distraction. And he is by his own choice. Any team that signs him will have the national media descending on players, coaches and whoever else is involved with that team. And THAT they do not need.

In this country he has the right to choose how he behaves. And everyone else has the right to choose to be offended by it. He made his bed and now he is suffering the consequences. He seems like a smart guy so I'm sure he knew this going in.

No one was offended when Jay Cutler, who is a more complete player than Kaepernick, wasn't signed until Miami had a need. My guess is that Kaepernick will be signed eventually if another starter goes down on a decent team. But he has put himself at the end of the list.

This is America....and that was HIS choice.
                            Cutler and his situation are apples and oranges. Your post was just fine until you went that route. My whole beef with the Kaepernick situation is that the reasons that he isn't on a roster have nothing to do with football. Go look at the QBs signed this offseason and tell me how many of them are CLEARLY better than Kaepernick. I can think of a bunch that are worse.
                            We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                              No one knows what his contract demands are. He hasn't said anything except for him wanting to play somewhere.
                              We all that we got!

Comment

Working...
                              X