Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elliot gets a 6 game suspension!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ott-six-games/

Wow! I was thinking maybe 1 or 2. Not 6.
    We all that we got!

Maybe they threw in an extra 4 games, for belly shirt abuse.

Comment

According to reports, the 6 games was due to 3 separate incidents of violence.

Comment

The league is basically saying "IDGAF what the law says. You are guilty in our eyes."
        We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          The league is basically saying "IDGAF what the law says. You are guilty in our eyes."
          It's part of their collective bargaining. Players can be suspended for their conduct even if there are no legal charges.

Comment

The transcript from what the NFL sent to Elliott is jaw dropping.
            We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post

It's part of their collective bargaining. Players can be suspended for their conduct even if there are no legal charges.
              If you read what the league sent in a letter to Elliott, you will be shocked as to how he was not put in jail.
              We all that we got!

Comment

If you read what the league sent in a letter to Elliott, you will be shocked as to how he was not put in jail.
                From what I have read, I agree.

Comment

Oh great now they'll have an excuse when we beat them week 1. Even if his appeal gets it reduced vhe is for sure not playing Week 1
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                    According to reports, the 6 games was due to 3 separate incidents of violence.
                    I thought they made domestic violence an automatic 6 games after the backlash they received over giving Rice 2 games.

Comment

lol all these cowgirls fans are so butt hurt down here in Fort Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I thought they made domestic violence an automatic 6 games after the backlash they received over giving Rice 2 games.
                        It is an automatic 6 games. From what I've read, I doubt that it will get reduced. You have to think about what he was doing while under investigation, which was pulling a woman's shirt, allegedly punching someone in a bar, and visiting a weed shop.
                        We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                          lol all these cowgirls fans are so butt hurt down here in Fort Worth.
                          I wish that I could say that I feel sorry for them.
                          We all that we got!

Comment

Not only did they suspend him 6 games, but in the letter they sent him, they threatened him with more suspensions if he continues with his bad conduct.

Comment

It is an automatic 6 games. From what I've read, I doubt that it will get reduced. You have to think about what he was doing while under investigation, which was pulling a woman's shirt, allegedly punching someone in a bar, and visiting a weed shop.
                              Exactly.

I don't see him successfully appealing this. He may postpone the suspension, but I believe he will serve the 6 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X