Elliot gets a 6 game suspension!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Actually, Rappaport and Shefter were saying that the appeal will be heard and decided on prior to the season starting. Elliott has a timeframe to decide to appeal, the hearing has a timeframe, and a decision on that appeal has a timeframe. Those pictures from TMZ and the other evidence that the NFL has looks pretty damning.
    If the NFL appeal fails. He can ( as Brady did ) take to the federal courts. I also read that The NFL is also looking into the Bar fight as a separate incident. He may be sitting for more then 6.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

If the NFL appeal fails. He can ( as Brady did ) take to the federal courts. I also read that The NFL is also looking into the Bar fight as a separate incident. He may be sitting for more then 6.
      That's true. We will see what happens when Elliott and his team of lawyers are confronted with the evidence that the NFL collected from their own investigation. I did not know that they were still looking into that bar fight. Wow

Comment

Goodness gracious can this guy stay out of trouble lol

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Whitehead, now of the New York Jets. LOL
          Yeah, him too! lol

Comment

Working...
          X