Nfc East dynamics flipping on its head/ J.Mathews traded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfc East dynamics flipping on its head/ J.Mathews traded

Wow nfc east dynamics are changing drastically really.

Elliot is suspended 6 games and the eagles trade their best wr away for a pick and another relative unknown.

Washington looked abysmal.

the dynamics sort of flip flopped. I welcome playing the nfc east now where prior to today I was not really confident about the idea.

suddenly , I am believing in our hype!! Go Big Blue!

Comment

The Eagles got Ronald Darby for Matthews. He is a very good CB. They won that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
        The Eagles got Ronald Darby for Matthews. He is a very good CB. They won that deal.
        Tim Hawk | For NJ.com

1. Alshon Jeffery

2. Torrey Smith

3. Nelson Agholor

4. Marcus Johnson

5. Mack Hollins

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...ers_prese.html

The Eagles may be our toughest competition this year in the NFC east. They have plenty of WR talent. Looks like the trade improved their team.

Comment

Their best receiver?? Lol
          If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

Elliot is suspended 6 games and the eagles trade their best wr away for a pick and another relative unknown.

the dynamics sort of flip flopped. I welcome playing the nfc east now where prior to today I was not really confident about the idea.
            Doubt Elliots suspension will hold. Heres hoping.

Dont think think Matthews is their best reciever, a #1CB is a heck of a lot more valuable than an average slot WR IMO. Though, Darby is best in man coverage and Phillys DC traditionally plays a ton of zone. That hasn't worked out for them in in the past

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
              Their best receiver?? Lol
              Hes not their best WR. He was losing his slot job to Agholor. So they got a good starting CB for a guy that was losing his job

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Doubt Elliots suspension will hold. Heres hoping.

Dont think think Matthews is their best reciever, a #1CB is a heck of a lot more valuable than an average slot WR IMO. Though, Darby is best in man coverage and Phillys DC traditionally plays a ton of zone. That hasn't worked out for them in in the past
                I think will get a suspension, most likely reduced. Question is, will he miss the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

Washington looks abysmal? Based on what? the first pre season game?
                  Jax beat the Pats....What does this tell you?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Washington looks abysmal? Based on what? the first pre season game?
                    Jax beat the Pats....What does this tell you?
                    agreed....
                    this division is not the mess some think it is.
                    Last edited by GameTime; 08-11-2017, 02:31 PM.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Cool to see a trade like this in the NFL ... unusual.

Comment

A good CB that gave up 7 passes of 30 yards or more and the QB average 101 QB rating when targeting him....

Comment

I think will get a suspension, most likely reduced. Question is, will he miss the first game.
                          Apparently the NFL has a well supported case against zeke. I dont think theres a question he will at least get one game

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post

A good CB that gave up 7 passes of 30 yards or more and the QB average 101 QB rating when targeting him....
                            Hes young, but he is a good player. Mathews is very replaceable.

Comment

Hes not their best WR. He was losing his slot job to Agholor. So they got a good starting CB for a guy that was losing his job
                              yep. with only one cut from 90 to 53 this year. would not surprise us to see more trades like that one.... Gms could look at their deep positions and offer trades... it is going to be fun to see 1187 players on the bubble suddenly available for teams to analyze and try to improve their depth. Seems easier & perhaps more prudent for teams to trade before that happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X