This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael vick

i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations

Re: michael vick

and this is Giants related how???

Comment

[quote user="DeusExGiants"]i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations
      [/quote]

I think he's served his time, and as long as he shows remorse and a willingness to HELP the community in the future his story can be a good one...in the long run.

It can show people (kids) who have already made bad decisions...that you can get a second chance, that one bad choice is not the end of your life.

Comment

lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.

Comment

he deserves to have his arms tied behind his back and be thrown in a ring to help train a psychotic megalomaniac prize-fighter (whose best-friend in a pit-bull pup) how to attack his opponent.

Comment

[quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"]he deserves to have his arms tied behind his back and be thrown in a ring to help train a psychotic megalomaniac prize-fighter (whose best-friend in a pit-bull pup)* how to attack his opponent.
            [/quote]
            dude you have the best name on this forum hands down.

Comment

[quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"]he deserves to have his arms tied behind his back and be thrown in a ring to help train a psychotic megalomaniac prize-fighter (whose best-friend in a pit-bull pup) how to attack his opponent.
              [/quote]

seriously?
              come on, I have had dogs all my life and loved them to...but come on.

Comment

[:'(]

Comment

He's a P.o.S. but did his time.. so he should get another shot.. more than likely it will be in the CFL though..

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="DeusExGiants"]i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations
                    [/quote]

I think he's served his time, and as long as he shows remorse and a willingness to HELP the community in the future his story can be a good one...in the long run.

It can show people (kids) who have already made bad decisions...that you can get a second chance, that one bad choice is not the end of your life.
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Thank you he served his time he paid for his punishment...people need to let it go</P>

</P>

I didnt see anyone complaing about the farmer shooting 100 dogs...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</P>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</P>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</P>

Comment

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</p>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</p>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</p>[/quote]

That is a fair assessment of the situation, from someone whose views differ from mine own, nice to see that.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</p>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</p>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</p>[/quote]

That is a fair assessment of the situation, from someone whose views differ from mine own, nice to see that.
                          [/quote]
                          two mike vick threads at once dave? multi talented i see...

Comment

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]

Pretty much.

Comment

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]
                              two mike vick threads at once dave? multi talented i see...[/quote]

or bored at work [:P]

Comment

Working...
                              X