2017 NFL Games Thread(Non-Giants)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    Jets got screwed. Typical....... calls going the Patriots way, That fumble call in the endzone was horrible. That was a Jets TD all the way.
    How anyone in their right mind could a) make that call and b) justify it is just crap.

That ball was not fumbled out of bounds. It was bobbled and held on to

Typical NFL bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      I would want nothing more than to see Tony Romo go to the Packers and win a Superbowl.
      And beat Dallas along the way would be fitting
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Dodgers just hit a 3-run walk off home run on the Cubs after a hard fought pitching match. Both home teams starting out 2-0 for the LCS.

Comment

Amazing how even on the rd, the refs hook up the Pats with BS calls. Had that been NE, it woulda been ruled a TD. Seems the Jets always have to battle both NE & the refs every time they play. Bad enough they ruled it no TD, but to then rule it a touchback & the Jets don't even get 3 out of it was total BS. I couldn't even watch that NFL network special about "the Tuck" game cause I get nauseated at that BS call by the refs that robbed Oak. Since that game till now, how many other times has the "Tuck" rule been pulled out refs *****? Sad, how badly the NFL hated Al Davis & didn't want them to go to the SB. Raiders win that game, like they should have, Brady might get traded in the offseason and Bledsoe get's his job back. Instead, it started the NE dynasty and also started the 10yrs of being in the pit of misery for Oak after they lost the SB the following yr. Of course, we all have the Jets to thank for bringing Brady into prominance in the 1st place, maybe they do deserve all the bad luck they experience vs NE almost every time they play em.

Comment

Rams look good. So do the Jags. 2 new teams I think that will make it to the playoffs this season.
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Packers will have to start weathering the losses and possibly a lost season without Rodgers as the Saints dominate at Lambeau.

The irrelevant Jets chuck a late and short interception deep in their own territory instead of playing for overtime and lose to the Dolphins with the ensuing FG.

Cowboys looking to put the 49ers away early and make it a short day going up 14-0 early.

Comment

The Bills blow out Derek Carr's Raiders to stay right behind Tom Brady and the defending SB champion Patriots, who got another win over the Chargers.

Here come the Saints adding to their now 5 game win streak with a win over the Bears.

Top record in the NFL division leading Eagles improve to 7-1 with a easy blowout of the 0-8 49ers.

The Browns are still in the lead...for the No. 1 pick in the next draft dropping to 0-8 as well, losing to the Vikings in London.

The irrelevant Jets lose to the Falcons in the pouring rain in front of a rather understandably lite crowd at Metlife Stadium.

Comment

Deshaun Watson is damn talented. I am watching him light up the Seahawks. Houstonís O is very exciting to watch. Watson is like a combo of Vick and Favre out there.

Comment

Watching this Cowboys-Skins game. Cousins is getting paid big time after this season. I know he's had some big game issues, etc. That said, he throws an amazing deep ball and is accurate on the intermediate stuff as well. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'd love to see the Giants find an Eli trade partner and sign Cousins.
                    sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

The Cowboys beat the Redskins in the rain to move to 4-3 and put the Skins at 3-4.

Russell Wilson's Seahawks win a shootout vs. DeShaun Watson's Texans with both QBs going over 400 yards passing and 4 TDs each.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
                        Watching this Cowboys-Skins game. Cousins is getting paid big time after this season. I know he's had some big game issues, etc. That said, he throws an amazing deep ball and is accurate on the intermediate stuff as well. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'd love to see the Giants find an Eli trade partner and sign Cousins.
                        Watching that Dallas Wash game makes you realize how bad we need a new QB.... Both of those 2 were on point most the game in a down pour. Watch Eli, then watch Dak, Kirk or Wentz. Night and Day. Even watch the plays were Eli has time and a pocket so you arent fooled. Still night and day.

Its all about the QB.

The reason why the Giants are so damn inconsistent, well, Eli is the best at being inconsistent.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Forget the Steelers and Lions game tonight, Game 5 of the World Series is turning into a classic!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys pass rush comes from out of nowhere. Who saw that coming? Lawrence sitting at 10.5 sacks and David Irving has 5 sacks in 3 games.
                            Last edited by nonkjo; 10-30-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

The Saints stay on a roll with the 6th straight win over the crashing Bucs.

Better than the Saints 6 game win streak, the Eagles put away the Broncos early moving to a still league-leading 8-1 record off a 7-game win streak.

Julio Jones basket hands drops a wide open TD pass in the 4th and the Falcons fall to the Panthers, 20-17.

The 49ers drop to 0-9 at home, losing to the Cardinals backup QB Drew Stanton.

Jags get another win with Blake Bortles over the Bengals.

Dallas beats KC and the Redskins beat the Seahawks late in Seattle as the NFC East made a statement this week minus the 1-win Giants.

Comment

The Browns are putting up fight against the Lions. 17-17. Browns lose 24-38 and drop to 0-10.

Vikings on their way to blowing out the Redskins and win 38-30.

Here come the Saints! blowing out Buffalo. The Saints have a defense again to go with their Drew Brees offense. Watch out!

The Jets dropping back down to expectations losing to the Bucs dropping to 4-6 in last place of their division.

The Packers backup QB Hundley gets a W over No. 2 draft pick Trubisky and the Bears.

The Falcons defense clamps down the Cowboys for a 27-7 victory.

The Rams blow out their next team on theschedule Texans, 33-7. The NFC playoff race is heating up.
                                Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 11-12-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X