Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Fournette - 181 Yards (on 28 carries)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Fournette - 181 Yards (on 28 carries)

Just think it's important to point out.
    Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

Did we pass up on him?

i donít get the point of this post

Comment

What does it matter? I don't care who you have at RB, they're not going to be consistently good behind our starting Oline.

Comment

The point is that TC guided his franchise to draft picks with immediate impact whereas Reeses first round picks apple and flowers cant do crap right
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by OtisMyMan View Post
          Did we pass up on him?

i donít get the point of this post
          gallman looked pretty good....

marlon mack had a great game....we did pass up on him.....

mack=
          10/8
          vs

49ers
          9 91 10.1 1 1
          gallman =
          11 57 5.2 0 5

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
            The point is that TC guided his franchise to draft picks with immediate impact whereas Reeses first round picks apple and flowers cant do crap right
            Yes.
            They also feed this player the ball, and they don't get away from him, when he's running well....
            So strange.
            Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

Comment

Don't give TC the credit for him starting. TC hardly ever started rookies. It's the coach's decision who plays. So if anything the head coach of the Jags gets credit, not TC.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                Don't give TC the credit for him starting. TC hardly ever started rookies. It's the coach's decision who plays. So if anything the head coach of the Jags gets credit, not TC.
                TC did not have to start rookies because on his rosters the veterans were NOT OVERPAID lame brains like Vermin and Jason PeWheres My Finger. His TEAM had talent such that every draft pick was NOT the prayed to save the franchise
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

TC did not have to start rookies because on his rosters the veterans were NOT OVERPAID lame brains like Vermin and Jason PeWheres My Finger. His TEAM had talent such that every draft pick was NOT the prayed to save the franchise
                  But what ended up happening with TC is that his stubbornness prevented the correct people from playing. He would force a guy into playing time because he was a vet meanwhile everyone and their mother could see that the 2nd string player was superior and not getting snaps. It took the miracle of injuries for Victor Cruz to have the career that he had. Who knows how his career would have went if the WR core didn't get injured. I respect TC for what he did for the Giants, but I'm not gonna lie! He drove me crazy at times. I guess every head coach does that though.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                    This silly claim has been proven wrong so many times, it's hard to imagine someone is still so ill-informed...

Comment

aaron jones UDFA...another one pointed out on this board by yours truly..... also had a great day running for GB
                      10/8
                      @

Cowboys
                      19 125 6.6 1 1

Comment

Working...
                      X