No announcement yet.

If david carr and Nassib do not work out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While it is typically the exception to the rule, drama cases have come back and performed well in the past (Randy Moss), drug abusers have come back and performed well in the past (Favre), people with legal situations have come back and performed well in the past (Michael Vick), and people with attitude issues have come back and performed well in the past (Corey Dillon). So while I believe JaMarcus has some huge hills to climb, I don't think any franchise should ever overlook a person that can contribute.

With all that said, the Giants can overlook him because Carr and Nassib are working out/going to work out, so this is a non issue. If all of a sudden both of our backups vanished into the abyss, then sure, look at him, look at everyone! If they can contribute, they can contribute, if they can't, they can't.
    I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Was that meant to be racist?
        I think it was meant to be fatist.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I'm not sensitive at all, and I'm not sensitive towards this comment either because I'm white.

I'm just curious because of the "purple drank" stereotype.
          He was arrested for possession of it
          http://content.usatoday.com/communit...purple-drank/1

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            I think it was meant to be fatist.
            LOL

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            He was arrested for possession of it
            http://content.usatoday.com/communit...purple-drank/1
            Oops, THAT purple drank. Thought we were talking about something else, like grape soda.

Comment

Oops, THAT purple drank. Thought we were talking about something else, like grape soda.
              That wasn't racist at all, Russell has a codeine problem

Comment

i think i would rather re-sign tim couch than give russell a shot.

Comment

Holy ****, you mean if i worked out like crazy I could look like that, except white?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                  X