New York Yankees 2018 Threadů

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You're good peeps but jeez you are insecure. You truly can't handle dissent...can you? **** your safe space. The boards have about 5 weeks left and I'm in your face from here on. You need a lesson on how to take it as well as dish it out.
    Oh... I'm so terrified.

How can you exactly get in my face on a message board buddy?
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

• Romine missed a hr by a foot.
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
        Romine missed a hr by a foot.
        Gleyber did not!

Man this kid is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Gleyber did not!

Man this kid is good.
          Lol just gonna post that. I love his swing. I know it's hard to say he was be amazing forever, but with a swing like that its hard to imagine him not being good for a very long time. Just needs to work on his defense.
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Oh... I'm so terrified.

How can you exactly get in my face on a message board buddy?
            Normally it would be hard. with you? God it's easy.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Lol just gonna post that. I love his swing. I know it's hard to say he was be amazing forever, but with a swing like that its hard to imagine him not being good for a very long time. Just needs to work on his defense.
              Yup.

And Romine hits one his next AB with 2 on anyways.

Glad the bats came out today. Hope it goes into the night as well. Tougher pitcher tonight.

Comment

Yup.

And Romine hits one his next AB with 2 on anyways.

Glad the bats came out today. Hope it goes into the night as well. Tougher pitcher tonight.
                Bats came out? The guy is a minor league pitcher who hadn't pitched in a big league game since April.

Comment

Bats came out? The guy is a minor league pitcher who hadn't pitched in a big league game since April.
                  That's a low blow. He is a pitcher on a major league roster today. Yanks or any team for that matter can only beat who they play.
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

That's a low blow. He is a pitcher on a major league roster today. Yanks or any team for that matter can only beat who they play.
                    Absolutely true...but the "bats came out" comment is a little hard to get behind. This kid would have been lit up by a rookie league team.

Comment

Absolutely true...but the "bats came out" comment is a little hard to get behind. This kid would have been lit up by a rookie league team.
                      I believe the yanks have scored the second most amount of runs and have played 5 less games than the sox the first place team. They have a pretty good offense.
                      Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 06-04-2018, 04:15 PM.
                      [SIGPIC]

Comment

• The bats need to come out again tonight with German pitching for sure.

6 hits in a row anchored by a 3 run shot by Romine. I don't think the Yanks bats have done that in a long time even against lesser pitching. The bats certainly came out today.

Comment

I believe the yanks have scored the second most amount of runs and have played 5 less games than the sox the first place team. They have a pretty good offense.
                          Let Morehead go on. He is entertaining despite being a typical Sox fan. Love that guy.

Comment

The bats need to come out again tonight with German pitching for sure.

6 hits in a row anchored by a 3 run shot by Romine. I don't think the Yanks bats have done that in a long time even against lesser pitching. The bats certainly came out today.
                            There is lessor pitching than THAT guy?

Comment

Let Morehead go on. He is entertaining despite being a typical Sox fan. Love that guy.
                              Yup lol.

btw when are we trading for cole Hamles again? Is Frazier and some b level prospects gonna be enough?
                              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Yup lol.

btw when are we trading for cole Hamles again? Is Frazier and some b level prospects gonna be enough?
                                That would be too much IMO. Hamels isn't the Hamels of 6-7 years ago. I guess he is better than what we have but if go lower prospects than Clint.

Comment

Working...
                                X