New York Yankees 2018 ThreadÖ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

No it's baseball. What is there no SOS in baseball? Google it.

Is playing the Nationals the same as playing the Orioles? No, it's not. The Yankees have played more 1st place teams than any other team in baseball to date. And they did pretty well against those teams.

All I'm saying is the Yankees have played a much tougher schedule than most other teams, especially when you consider the weather, and some how are still doing well. The 2nd half of the Yankees schedule is much easier when they play a lot more games vs the Blue Jays and Orioles bottom feeders. But they still do have a bunch more vs the RS too.
    What pitchers are they facing against the nats? . Point is there are so many other factors. They also lost 3 of 4 to the orioles earlier this year. Thatís baseball Susan.

Comment

• Gray may not make it out of the first inning ....
      Last edited by William; 06-13-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Sonny Garbage.

I can not wait for him to be out of the Bronx. Way too fragile minded. He is getting his *** beat tonight. Could be 10-3 right now.
        http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

• Bird is a quality hitter, cant fake those mechanics, and has a good eye -- staying healthy is only question mark
          Last edited by William; 06-13-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Once again, the inability to get hits and not only score via the long ball kills another promising inning. A leadoff double and this team is screwed unless one of the next 3 guys go yard. Not a good formula for success.

Comment

• This is the type of game that scares the crap out of me for the playoffs. runner 2nd base then 3rd then 2 guys on the next in inning and the yanks can't scratch a run. They are just sitting and waiting for the hr. (Not saying they wont win this game, but it just doesn't look good).
              Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 06-13-2018, 10:17 PM.
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Just didn't seem like it was going to be our game from the start.

Comment

• Always saw potential in Hicks. I was wrong, he is a 4th outfielder nothing more. The better player is in the minors.

Comment

• Frustrating that they havenít been able to score runs lately. They have found ways to win more often than not though.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
                      Frustrating that they havenít been able to score runs lately. They have found ways to win more often than not though.
                      See what I'm saying now? If they keep this up, they are due for the law of averages to kick in and lose more than win.

This is the difference between the RS and the Yanks. Red Sox have a bunch of good hitters, Yanks have mashers who aren't good hitters. Situational baseball. The Yankees could have the bases loaded no outs and I feel like it's a struggle to get a run in. Not good.

Then the fact that the Yankees rotation is not good...

That's why i said it's amazing they are where they are right now record wise. If they don't start playing better I expect them to fall quickly.

Comment

• They need a new hitting coach.

16 for the last 101 with runners in scoring position.

And Im not going to do the time to figure out how many of those 16 are HRs, but Im willing to bet at least half.

That, is why I say the negative stuff I say about this team who has a great record. To me, its mostly fools gold.

This team isnt as good as their record indicates.

Comment

• Q:......What's the definition of the worst first place team of all time?

A......The one who's a game behind in the standings.
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Great...

Snell vs German tonight.

Snell should go about 6 or 7 innings. Id take out Judge, Gardner and Bird. Replace with Clint Frazier, Walker and Drury. That's just me though.

Snell has been great this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              Great...

Snell vs German tonight.

Snell should go about 6 or 7 innings. Id take out Judge, Gardner and Bird. Replace with Clint Frazier, Walker and Drury. That's just me though.

Snell has been great this year.
                              Well he did score that TD in SB III.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Well he did score that TD in SB III.
                                He should have been the MVP of that super bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X