New York Yankees 2018 Thread…

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I hope that you're being sarcastic. Lol. Would you disown Mike Trout if he were with the Yankees like he should have been?

+1

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I hope that you're being sarcastic. Lol. Would you disown Mike Trout if he were with the Yankees like he should have been?
      I think that was obvious lol

Kahnle is a beast. I would trade Judge and Stanton for Trout.
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

• Joe Girardi joins MLB Network as studio analyst.

Former Yankees manager Joe Girardi is heading back to TV as he joins MLB Network, the network announced Wednesday.

Girardi will make his debut as a studio analyst at 6 p.m. Wednesday on MLB Tonight. Read more.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/media...yst-1.16602635

Comment

• Yankees acquire Russell Wilson in trade with Rangers

Giancarlo Stanton isn't the only superstar newcomer who will be making an appearance at the New York Yankees' training camp this spring.

The Texas Rangers announced Wednesday they have traded Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson to the Yankees for future considerations. Wilson, a four-time Pro Bowler, is expected to appear at the Yankees' Grapefruit League camp in Tampa, Florida, sometime in February or March. Read more.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...-texas-rangers

Comment

• I will try to leave you all to your own device this season. I know it hurts your feelings when a Sox fan comes on.
            But I will say this. the Yanks are loaded this year. They will have no excuse not to win the division going away.

It will be a disgrace if they blow this one.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I will try to leave you all to your own device this season. I know it hurts your feelings when a Sox fan comes on.
              But I will say this. the Yanks are loaded this year. They will have no excuse not to win the division going away.

Not surprising. We all know you will leave us alone because the Yankees are expected to be better than the Red Sox this year. Its typical MS fashion. The same reason you disappeared quite a bit last year. Show up when the Sawx win a few and look pretty, disappear when the Yanks are playing better. Typical Boston fans.... Notice how few Patriot fans are around right now?

Comment

• This is just wacky. Leave it to ESPN-
                ESPN Writer Believes Yankees Should Punish Red Sox and Steal JD Martinez

MLB Quick Report@MLB_QR
                Reports that the Indians and Yankees may be possible destinations for JD Martinez if the Red Sox fail to get a deal done. - Dave Schoenfield
                11:11 AM - Feb 9, 2018

Adding J.D. Martinez in free agency wouldn't just be smashing, but also the most amazing slap in the face to the ​Red Sox that the Yankees could possibly dish out. I can't even imagine what would happen in Boston if the Yankees swept in and stole ​the sweet-swinging All-Star from them.

With that said, I can't say that it would make much sense for the Yankees. They are already loaded with outfield depth, and some of it will have to spill over into the DH role.

It's not at all clear where Martinez would fit in to their lineup, and his contract would be way to big for the Yankees to support if they intend to stay under the luxury tax threshold ahead of next year's free agency bonanza.

http://www.12up.com/posts/5973331-es...al-jd-martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Not surprising. We all know you will leave us alone because the Yankees are expected to be better than the Red Sox this year. Its typical MS fashion. The same reason you disappeared quite a bit last year. Show up when the Sawx win a few and look pretty, disappear when the Yanks are playing better. Typical Boston fans.... Notice how few Patriot fans are around right now?
                  You were unable to handle it last year and I don't want to offend your delicate sensitivities. I get you're lashing out and revisionist history (go back and see when I DID post last season...you're claim is pure BS) But I understand that you need to live in that fantasy....So have at it.

Yankee fans tend to be soft after 2004 and I completely get it. I love my Yankee/Giants fan friends and I don't want to invade your "safe space".

Comment

You were unable to handle it last year and I don't want to offend your delicate sensitivities. I get you're lashing out and revisionist history (go back and see when I DID post last season...you're claim is pure BS) But I understand that you need to live in that fantasy....So have at it.

Yankee fans tend to be soft after 2004 and I completely get it. I love my Yankee/Giants fan friends and I don't want to invade your "safe space".
                    Oh no! Please stop Morehad. Its hurts soooo bad! Everytime you bring up 2004 you sound like a Cowboys fan. Congrats on 2004 though. Nice job.

I dont need to waste time and look back at the thread bud. There were more than several instances where we were wondering where good old MS was. Then I realized the Yankees were rolling and the Sawx were slipping. We all talked about it. SG knows what Im talking about. So did a few others.

Its ok man. Your high and mighty Sox and their 1 playoff win in the last 2 years when they won the AL East is quite impressive.

NEW YORK vs BOSTON

YANKS vs SAWX

Cant wait!

We will miss you buddy.

Ill see ya on the NFL draft threads where we are on the same Mayfield team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Oh no! Please stop Morehad. Its hurts soooo bad! Everytime you bring up 2004 you sound like a Cowboys fan. Congrats on 2004 though. Nice job.

I dont need to waste time and look back at the thread bud. There were more than several instances where we were wondering where good old MS was. Then I realized the Yankees were rolling and the Sawx were slipping. We all talked about it. SG knows what Im talking about. So did a few others.

Its ok man. Your high and mighty Sox and their 1 playoff win in the last 2 years when they won the AL East is quite impressive.

NEW YORK vs BOSTON

YANKS vs SAWX

Cant wait!

We will miss you buddy.

Ill see ya on the NFL draft threads where we are on the same Mayfield team.
                      You know I love you my friend. Your feelings are important to me. I want you to have your safe space. I apologize for invading it the last few years. I know it was difficult for you.
                      God bless you and good luck next year.

Comment

I will try to leave you all to your own device this season. I know it hurts your feelings when a Sox fan comes on.

I don't think russell wilson is actually going to be playing for the yanks though.

The yanks will be under the luxury tax. Haters can't make all the usual complaints. Can;t say they yanks and sox buy their World series and don't develop talent. Well i dunno about the sox, but the haters favorite argument against the yanks isn't there any more regarding the yanks. But we don't mind the haters. They are all just jealous.
                        Last edited by bigpoppy; 02-10-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

I don't think russell wilson is actually going to be playing for the yanks though.

The yanks will be under the luxury tax. Haters can't make all the usual complaints. Can;t say they yanks and sox buy their World series and don't develop talent. Well i dunno about the sox, but the haters favorite argument against the yanks isn't there any more regarding the yanks. But we don't mind the haters. They are all just jealous.
                          The Sox have a lot of great young players. don't forget that Devers has a half a season under his belt. Pitching looks solid and **** J. D. Martinez. He acts like he's entitled to a big contract from the Sox. Scott Boros is a ****** to deal with and they can't handle the fact that teams aren't jumping at free agents.

Frankly I hope we don't sign him. Don't need bad karma.

Comment

• Yu Darvish inks 6-year, $126M deal with the Cubs.

Finally, there’s some action on The Hot Stove.

The Cubs signed righthander Yu Darvish to a six-year, $126 million deal on Saturday, according to multiple reports. With incentives, including winning multiple Cy Young awards, Darvish could earn up to $150 million, according to The Athletic. Read more.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.3812512

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                              Yu Darvish inks 6-year, $126M deal with the Cubs.

Finally, there’s some action on The Hot Stove.

The Cubs signed righthander Yu Darvish to a six-year, $126 million deal on Saturday, according to multiple reports. With incentives, including winning multiple Cy Young awards, Darvish could earn up to $150 million, according to The Athletic. Read more.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.3812512
                              great. i want the yanks to stand pat and give the young pitchers a shot... they can always go shopping later on if need be. Very happy to hear that.

Comment

Lol, I'm not falling for this back handed compliment. Anyways, what do you expect from David Price AKA the most expensive middle reliever in baseball history? Probably the same way we feel about having the most expensive 6th outfielder in baseball history.
                                “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X