Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Yankees 2018 ThreadÖ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Im really worried about Frazier.

    Thinking back with hindsight, maybe Frazier and Adams would have been nice for Gerritt Cole.
    Not that head injuries arenít serious but once he clears protocol he should be fine. Itís not a shoulder or leg injury. Something that would effect his hitting. Idk. Wishful thinking I guess.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

      Not that head injuries arenít serious but once he clears protocol he should be fine. Itís not a shoulder or leg injury. Something that would effect his hitting. Idk. Wishful thinking I guess.
      Head injuries can be tricky. Some guys never feel the same with bad brain trauma. Dizziness, sensitivity to light or just focusing can be difficult tasks. If it was just a mild concussion he would be out there already. Ive had my belll rung a few times, as most have who have played sports.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
        Any word on Hicks ?
        Bryan Hoch @BryanHoch 1m1 minute ago
        Word from the @swbrailriders is that Aaron Hicks will play five innings today, nine innings tomorrow, then rejoin the #Yankees on Thursday.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

          Bryan Hoch @BryanHoch 1m1 minute ago
          Word from the @swbrailriders is that Aaron Hicks will play five innings today, nine innings tomorrow, then rejoin the #Yankees on Thursday.
          Awesome. Thank you

          Comment


          • Stanton should be benched for Torreyes at this point. His swing and misses aren't even close to the ball. Are his eyes closed?

            Comment


            • Severino imploding in 1st inning, Like post season wasn't bad enough

              Comment


              • Game over already 4-0 Sox and only 2nd inning, Sorry but Severino is garbage ever since post season
                Last edited by NYGiants 101387; 04-10-2018, 07:54 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NYGiants 101387 View Post
                  Game over already 4-0 Sox and only 2nd inning, Sorry but Severino is garbage ever since post season
                  You really should stop watching baseball.

                  Comment


                  • GianKKarlo

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

                      You really should stop watching baseball.
                      Really? you should stop watching sports all together mate cause you don't know anything about anything.

                      Maybe i actually know what is going on because i've seen it 1 million times .
                      look at the line boone actually put out for this game? walker has done nothing thru 10 games

                      Robinson over Gardner really?

                      Pls tell me what ur so called Ace Severino did in post season? he got bombed, wow he won his first start vs a crappy jays team.
                      Unless Yankees make a miracle comeback they will have lost 6 games in first 11 games.

                      Once again remind last pitcher Cashman signed as free agent in last bunch of years that actually panned out.

                      Comment


                      • judge batting .325. gary and stanton...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NYGiants 101387 View Post

                          Really? you should stop watching sports all together mate cause you don't know anything about anything.

                          Maybe i actually know what is going on because i've seen it 1 million times .
                          look at the line boone actually put out for this game? walker has done nothing thru 10 games

                          Robinson over Gardner really?

                          Pls tell me what ur so called Ace Severino did in post season? he got bombed, wow he won his first start vs a crappy jays team.
                          Unless Yankees make a miracle comeback they will have lost 6 games in first 11 games.

                          Once again remind last pitcher Cashman signed as free agent in last bunch of years that actually panned out.
                          You called Severino garbage. That's why I said that. He was 2-0 with an ERA near 1 before today. That's garbage?
                          Last edited by TheAnalyst; 04-10-2018, 08:26 PM.

                          Comment


                          • This is turning into another "dream team" nightmare like the Philadelphia eagles a few years ago. We don't have a core can rely on at the plate, as starters, or in relief. And no leaderhsip from the manager. It's simply not a very good team

                            Comment


                            • He was terrible in the postseason

                              16 innings he has given up 7 runs, Look who he faced i wouldnt even count TB cause they are 2-8

                              Comment


                              • All Rise!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X