No announcement yet.

New York Yankees 2018 Threadů

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Kelly is a punk for doing that HBP there. He had his one chance to "retaliate" and missed. He clearly did it intentionally and Austin rightfully charged the mound. Typical blowsux cowardly act.
    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      The Rivalry is back!

Brawl!

Austin definitely hit on purpose there. Kelly must have talked some ****.

Great. Now we don't have a 1st baseman for like 5 games... Walker I guess will be playing 1st.

I'm guess Betances will drill a Red Sox player later on, intentionally or unintentionally.
      Moreleand is a ***** for throwing an elbow. Kelly had his chance to "send a message" with the pitch prior to the HBP. It should have been left alone right there.

Nasir Jones

Comment

• nasty-*** fans, team, and ballpark. that may backfire by putting some fire in the yankees belly, that's been missing thus far this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
          nasty-*** fans, team, and ballpark. that may backfire by putting some fire in the yankees belly, that's been missing thus far this season.
          Did you notice that they wanted no part of tussling with Judge or Stanton. Lol

Nasir Jones

Comment

• The rivalry is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

they may have released the Kraken, in more ways than one!

Comment

• Fun game to watch. Of course we neevr nake it easy. Thanks Tanaka.

Stanton and Judge and Sanchez all warming up. I wonder what's up with Price. Not good that he is having a bad "sensation" in his left hand after all those elbow / forearm issues.

Lost in all this is how bad Tyler Wade looks. Even the bunt that started it all was a bad bunt. Kid looks bad out there at the dish. His defense is solid however.

I'm also a bit underwhelmed with Andujar right now too. Torreyes should be playing every day right now. He is a much better hitter than both those 2 as of right now.

Comment

• CC Sabathia Doesn't Let Bad Hip Stop Him From Fighting Red Sox

In the middle of the brawl, Yankees' pitcher C.C. Sabathia, who's currently nursing a "bad hip" and on the DL, decided to play bulldozer and wreak havoc on the Red Sox.

http://www.12up.com/posts/6029761-vi...partners/42185

Comment

Fun game to watch. Of course we neevr nake it easy. Thanks Tanaka.

Stanton and Judge and Sanchez all warming up. I wonder what's up with Price. Not good that he is having a bad "sensation" in his left hand after all those elbow / forearm issues.

Lost in all this is how bad Tyler Wade looks. Even the bunt that started it all was a bad bunt. Kid looks bad out there at the dish. His defense is solid however.

I'm also a bit underwhelmed with Andujar right now too. Torreyes should be playing every day right now. He is a much better hitter than both those 2 as of right now.
                    Price is arguably the biggest FA bust in MLB history. Your entire post is on point.

Nasir Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

The Red Sux players should get on their hands and knees and thank God that Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton aren't hotheads! Lol

Comment

• So nice to see how Stanton and Sanchez hit the ball tonight. I predict that when the warmer weather finally arrives, so will the bats in this line up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                          So nice to see how Stanton and Sanchez hit the ball tonight. I predict that when the warmer weather finally arrives, so will the bats in this line up.
                          Thats a pretty comfortable prediction.

Im hoping for that, along with the younger guys too. Wade and Andujar are really struggling as well. Once we get some players back we might see them sent down, Andujar especially. Work on that swing in AAA.

Hicks is expected back tonight, that will most likely send Robinson out the door. That guy has some serious wheels but we just dont have room for a PR on the 25 with Ellsbury basically already doing that when he is back.
                          Last edited by TheAnalyst; 04-12-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Holy crap! Anyone see this? What an embarrassment!

White Sox - Rays reportedly play in front of only 974 fans!

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/news...r15hxkqypbw6nb

Comment

• The Boston Strangler

Comment

CC Sabathia Doesn't Let Bad Hip Stop Him From Fighting Red Sox

In the middle of the brawl, Yankees' pitcher C.C. Sabathia, who's currently nursing a "bad hip" and on the DL, decided to play bulldozer and wreak havoc on the Red Sox.

http://www.12up.com/posts/6029761-vi...partners/42185
                                CC's been my favorite Yank for few years. He's a good guy, good teammate.

Comment

Working...
                                X