New York Yankees 2018 Threadů

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    Joe Kelly is a punk for doing that HBP there. He had his one chance to "retaliate" and missed. He clearly did it intentionally and Austin rightfully charged the mound. Typical blowsux cowardly act.
    I swear to God it's like you guys have never played baseball. If you slide into second with spikes up you are going to get thrown at. The pitcher MUST defend his players.
    This is unknown to you? If a Yankees pitcher had done the same thing you all would be praising him....and rightly so.

I love your comment...with outrage G......"he clearly did it intentionally".. Well no friggin **** Sherlock. You've lived in ***** *** California too long.

Now....back to your safe space. I reserve the right to come back to this thread when someone says anything else this stupid.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I swear to God it's like you guys have never played baseball. If you slide into second with spikes up you are going to get thrown at. The pitcher MUST defend his players.
      This is unknown to you? If a Yankees pitcher had done the same thing you all would be praising him....and rightly so.

I love your comment...with outrage G......"he clearly did it intentionally".. Well no friggin **** Sherlock. You've lived in ***** *** California too long.

Now....back to your safe space. I reserve the right to come back to this thread when someone says anything else this stupid.
      actually don't necessarily disagree...but watching the slide a few times, he wasn't trying to spike him i don't think he ever realized he did it. you can see him trying to turn his ankle over but it catches the leg first with the very end of the spike...not intentional i don't think. **** happens... it's baseball.... good for the rivalry!

BTW boston look like they have a very good team and we expect the yanks to come around. this could be really fun, like the good ole days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I dont have a problem with Kelly throwing at him, even though I think that slide was not malicious. And yes, I did play baseball at a varsity level in HS for my whole 4 years there. The problem is with him throwing at Austin for a second time. Kelly had his one chance and missed. Doing it again was a ***** move. You know it and I know it.
        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

• Yea I thought the slide was late but not intentional, it happens. Like G said, Kelly made his point the first time. A second time, at 98 mph was not needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Yea I thought the slide was late but not intentional, it happens. Like G said, Kelly made his point the first time. A second time, at 98 mph was not needed.
            Thank you, Dezz

Nasir Jones

Comment

• This is Boston's MO though. Remember how many times they threw at Manny Machado last year? It got so bad that he was contemplating rushing a pitcher with a bat.

Nasir Jones

Comment

• Agreed.

The slide was a hard slide to break up a double play. There was no intent to injure. That said, he slide hard past him and I'm sure after the conversation with Brock at 2nd, he knew a fast ball was coming. The problem I have with it, and even Pedro said it, hit him in his next AB on the first pitch. If you miss, move on, you had your shot. What I 100% don't agree with and actually think is bushleague is throwing a good slider, try to hit him an miss, throw another good slider, and then throw at him again. That's BS. That is charging the mound worthy.

Either way, it's great for the rivalry. Tonight and the rest of the year should be fun. Maybe 1 of these years that team in Boston will win more than 1 playoff game in the postseason lol.

Comment

• Oh.... Really? Cora must be drunk again. At 9-2 he must feel invincable. What a ******.

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/red-...wl-bush-league

Comment

• Comment

• its bad enough this ump is worst in MLB history, if its not perfect pitch its a ball everytime,

Tyler Wade cant hit for his life, can't even throw a ball 25 ft to home to get easy out.

Send this kid to minors or DFA him ,Bust

This team is garbage

Comment

• 6-0 Red Sux... I think I'll watch some playoff hockey.

Two more weeks until Draft Day!

Comment

• I think a loss here was pretty much a foregone conclusion. This team isn't ready to assert itself. I'm just thankful we got one off them and showed some fight in that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
                            I think a loss here was pretty much a foregone conclusion. This team isn't ready to assert itself. I'm just thankful we got one off them and showed some fight in that game.
                            +1

Comment

• Tyler Wade was completely overrated by the fans and organization. He isn't good. Let Toe play 2nd from now on. I don't think that's an overreaction either.

Gray with one of his great nights. Nibbles and dies. Why can't this kid throw aggressively? He was much better in Oakland.

Nice play by Stanton in left... wow. Unreal. Little league mistake there.

Awful.

So much wrong with the team right now.

So much chemistry lost from last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Tyler Wade was completely overrated by the fans and organization. He isn't good. Let Toe play 2nd from now on. I don't think that's an overreaction either.

Gray with one of his great nights. Nibbles and dies. Why can't this kid throw aggressively? He was much better in Oakland.

Nice play by Stanton in left... wow. Unreal. Little league mistake there.

Awful.

So much wrong with the team right now.

So much chemistry lost from last year.
                                agree, last year's team played over their heads due to chemistry. this year's team so far is underperforming its talent, for lack thereof

Comment

Working...
                                X