Vonta Leach will either be cut or traded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vonta Leach will either be cut or traded

Here's the guy I wanted the same year we signed Hynoski. This would be an ideal situation for us, but it would probably close the door on Hynoski's chances of being a GFL.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Hynoski > Leach

Comment

Also, we don't have the money to sign Leach. I

Comment

Hynoski is coming back this season right? I would just put Pascoe at FB till Hyno gets back. Leach will probably want decent money too.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

ehh.....dont think we really need him. Plus the $$$
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

moved in 3...2...1...

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              Hynoski > Leach
              That's very debatable. Leach is a great blocker. And the way he clothes-lined LB's last year, he was like an extra OLineman out there.

I really like Hynoski too. He's a solid blocker also. Both are good.

Comment

No team Hynoski has been on has ever lost a playoff game. We make the playoffs and we win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                  No team Hynoski has been on has ever lost a playoff game. We make the playoffs and we win the Super Bowl.
                  Same could be said of Sash.

Comment

Hynoski is only going to miss the first couple of games. It's not like he plays QB.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

wow that would be huge. and i disagree gmen about its relation to hyno. iirc, leach is 33ish> hes up there. i actually would bet hyno would be the better fb this yr. not yrs past but i feel the pendulum has shifted towards hyno. i think u understand my premise so i wont go into detail about that.

but, i feel we could attain leach for a year, or 2. and then that be it for hynos return and this way we wouldnt have to rush him. the 2nd yr on leachs contract would be a token yr and structured so we could cut bait.
                      if the ravens are getting rid of hin and its not a cap thing, which im startin to think is the reason so we'd prob be outta the market anyways, id bet leech would just want a job and money wouldnt be that much of an issue esp off a sb yr

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                        That's very debatable. Leach is a great blocker. And the way he clothes-lined LB's last year, he was like an extra OLineman out there.

I really like Hynoski too. He's a solid blocker also. Both are good.
                        at this point, provided hyno returns to his health and level of play, hyno would be the better fb imo. not last season. but the pendulum swings fast. leech is getting up there in age and at best hes at the end of his prime. hynos just entering it. and hyno is also a master at the FB spot lets not bs. I'd say pre this yr, Leach>hyno...this yr and on id bet hyno>leach

Comment

oh i forgot hyno isnt supposed to miss much time...nah dont need him really except an insurance plan. i would not swap hyno for leach at this point. back when both were available, yeah. not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            Also, we don't have the money to sign Leach. I
                            I don't think he'd cost that much towards the cap. No one is gonna give him the 4.5 million dollars he's on the hook for with the Ravens.

I'd say 1.5 mil cap hit at the absolute most. Granted, for us, it's still a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Hynoski > Leach
                              And I'm sure personnel directors will assume his value correct, relative to his peers.

Comment

Working...
                              X