X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh hey vonta leach

chances are the giants look at him?

god I hope so

I love bear, great guy to have on your team for depth but think of him as more of a bandaid at FB and not a full year starter.

Leach is the best FB in league
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I'll start packing for the move.

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        god I hope so

I love bear, great guy to have on your team for depth but think of him as more of a bandaid at FB and not a full year starter.

Leach is the best FB in league
        Hynoski probably won't miss more than a game or two (if any). Doesn't make sense to sign Leach as a two game replacement. The gap between Hynoski and Leach isn't that big, particularly since Hyno is at the beginning of his career and Leach is at the end of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Hynoski probably won't miss more than a game or two (if any). Doesn't make sense to sign Leach as a two game replacement. The gap between Hynoski and Leach isn't that big, particularly since Hyno is at the beginning of his career and Leach is at the end of his.
          why did I think hes done for the year?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Don't know. Maybe because his injuries sound really serious. The doctors think he should be ready by the opener. I figure it'll take a week or two for him to get back into football shape. As of right now, I'd be surprised if he isn't playing by Week 3.

Comment

NO.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

we were close to getting leach a few years ago didnt happen then and its not happening now
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Ravens released FB Vonta Leach.
                  Leach graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 1 lead blocker last year, but saw his role marginalized after OC Cam Cameron was replaced by Jim Caldwell. The Ravens believe they can get by with fourth-round rookie Kyle Juszczyk, thus saving Leach's $4.33 million cap number. We'd only downgrade Ray Rice slightly. A first-team All-Pro in three straight seasons, 31-year-old Leach will land on his feet. The Giants could come calling after Henry Hynoski's knee injury. Related: Kyle Juszczyk, Ray RiceSource:
                  Adam Schefter on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    Adam Schefter on Twitter
                    And that's meaningless. Unless the FO thinks that Hynoski is going to miss more than a few games, we're holding pat with Bear. Doesn't make sense to bring in Leach otherwise.

Comment

Ravens really cleaned house this off season.
                      sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Considering that this team is one of the few that actually uses a FB a lot, it couldn't hurt to kick the tires on Leach. Besides, with him and Hynoski on the roster, let's bring back the wishbone!
                        All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

I'd take him on a one year. Hynoski may be back for week 3. but I mean how effective can a lead blocker be when hes coming off of an off season in which he was injured for. Idk i think that if we take leach for a year we will be saving Hynoski for later on in the season.

Comment

Also the ravens beat our *** last season. It would behoove us to take one of their veteran leaders.

Comment

you're losing your touch

Comment

Working...
                              X