source: Jones threatens Goodell deal after Elliott ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• source: Jones threatens Goodell deal after Elliott ban

What in the world is going on with this NFL? What a mess? All the news is a self inflicted black eye after black eye. What fan wants to read this?

NEW YORK (AP) Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has threatened to sue the NFL over a proposed contract extension for Commissioner Roger Goodell, a dispute apparently sparked by star running back Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension over alleged domestic violence, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/texas/art...r-12342851.php
    Last edited by NYSPORTS; 11-08-2017, 10:48 PM.

Jones is pissed off because of the Elliott situation.
    Jones is an major investor in Draft King.
    When Goodell took over the NFL. It was out of control.
    He restore order and accountability.
    The concussion problem, domestic violence and illegal drugs, no commissionet can put a stop to it.
    In, general i think he has done a good job.
    Jones wants to run The League like he does his team.

Comment

How much taxpayer money was wasted on this crap, everyone knew he would eventually lose but he has to drag it out all season. If I was in the PA I would be pissed as hell this guy is wasting our resources

Comment

Jerry should spend less time worrying about Goodell's contract extension and spend more time worrying about why he keeps ignoring the character issues with some of the players he brings into the Cowboys' organization.
        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X