I'm arguing with Terrell Thomas on Twitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm arguing with Terrell Thomas on Twitter

!! Haha says we should be grateful for 2 Super Bowls in 10 years and I basically told him to kiss my ***
    Mood: WOOF!

He's right though most franchises would kill for that

I'm for one grateful it happened

Comment

I'm grateful but that doesn't excuse anything

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
        I'm grateful but that doesn't excuse anything
        I didn't think it did excuse anything currently going on but ok
        Last edited by AK_91207; 11-09-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          !! Haha says we should be grateful for 2 Super Bowls in 10 years and I basically told him to kiss my ***
          Like omg, so edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

I didn't think it did excuse anything currently go on but ok
            I'm assuming that he is defending the Giants over the 'be grateful for 2 Super Bowls' mantra.

Comment

He's right! The last time the Cowboys won a Super Bowl was over 22 years ago. The last time Washington won a Super Bowl was 1991. And the Eagles was NEVER. What other team won two Super Bowls in last 10 years? Patriots! That's it.
              Last edited by Cruzan 26; 11-09-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Martin Luther King punched me in the face.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Think Small be Small.
                  Think Big be Big.
                  Patriots way, don't look back look ahead.

Comment

I met TT a few years ago at the Ontario Mills mall that is one town over from where I live at. He is originally from Rancho Cucamonga and went to HS out here. He is genuinely a good dude. I don't get the point in trolling him over the internet.

Comment

Actually he is somewhat RIGHT! We do tend to overreact and act like Cleveland Browns fans who haven't won ANYTHING and rarely give their fans competitive teams to root for. We Just had a11-5 last season and now things are not going well and everybody is in panic mode and want everybody fired and want John Mara to sell lol

Some of our fans are a bit Spoiled and Entitled, lucky for them they didn't have to suffer through the Dave Brown ERA. I've seen far worse as a life long Giants fan so I'm very patient and not so quick to call for someone to be fired. It was years during George Young and Ernie Accorsi ERA in which the talent on the roster was pathetic. This current roster has plenty of talent, just need the correct coach to mold all this talent and use it correctly. The next coach will be getting a excellent Roster so they can have success right away!
                      Last edited by Sicko; 11-09-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I've read your Twitter feed...I am sure you are calling him names he's never even heard of before.
                        Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

I wasn't trolling him, but are we going to say that each year as time passes by? Serious question..
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I wasn't trolling him, but are we going to say that each year as time passes by? Serious question..
                            Your point about the past being the past is valid. The past is why people on here are clinging onto their defense of Eli Manning. The "but he won two Super Bowls" rebuttal is irrelevant IMO. What do those wins have to do with the present? Nothing. I agree that the two SBs should be appreciated and respected. However, they should not be the things that get you a free pass in this fiasco of a football team. The Reese defenders use a similar argument when they give him a free pass for this mess.

Comment

You should ask TT if he ever considered giving up like the D-backs currently on the roster....

Comment

Working...
                              X