Willis McGahee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willis McGahee

Do you reckon the Giants make a play for Willis McGahee following his release from Denver?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ase-by-broncos

If the price is right HELL YEAH!!! He is an underrated back and would be a good backup plan if Brown gets hurt again. I'd rather have him then Torrain.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by UKAnt14 View Post
      Do you reckon the Giants make a play for Willis McGahee following his release from Denver?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ase-by-broncos
      I was really thinking we were going to get through the day without a...... "should we sign Willis McGahee"... thread.

That's what I get for being an optimist.

In a word...........NO!!!!!!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I was really thinking we were going to get through the day without a...... "should we sign Willis McGahee"... thread.

lol. I'm surprised it took so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I don't get it...would you rather have him or D.Scott?? If the price is in the range of Torrain then why not?

Comment

I think we have guys we need to take a step up to the next level including first round pick David Wilson.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

if he is willing to sign a vet min deal or something near it, yes. we wouldnt bring him here to be thr 1 or even 2 rb, so it doesnt really effect DW. It may AB as their may be some sort of camp competition were we to bring him in. This is about getting better across the board. just bc we're set at #1 and #2 depth chart rb's doesnt mean #3 is set...1- he is good in pass protection. 2-he's an everydown back that we could use as depth. 3- he'd be a good mentor for the younger guys.

if Leach was someone we were reaching out bc of pass protection issues out of the backfield, you'd have to assume McGahee makes more sense seeing we have Hyno nd then Bear.

Beyond Wilson and AB, we dont really have anything proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                I don't get it...would you rather have him or D.Scott?? If the price is in the range of Torrain then why not?
                Does McGahee want to be the 3rd back?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  Does McGahee want to be the 3rd back?
                  Good question, It sounds like he's looking more for the secondary back. He want's to go to teams like GB and others. But if he sits around and no one picks him up I'm sure he'd play 3rd back.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                    if he is willing to sign a vet min deal or something near it, yes. we wouldnt bring him here to be thr 1 or even 2 rb, so it doesnt really effect DW. It may AB as their may be some sort of camp competition were we to bring him in. This is about getting better across the board. just bc we're set at #1 and #2 depth chart rb's doesnt mean #3 is set...1- he is good in pass protection. 2-he's an everydown back that we could use as depth. 3- he'd be a good mentor for the younger guys.

if Leach was someone we were reaching out bc of pass protection issues out of the backfield, you'd have to assume McGahee makes more sense seeing we have Hyno nd then Bear.

Beyond Wilson and AB, we dont really have anything proven.
                    +1 he would be great to have on 3rd downs.

Comment

what you talkin bout Willis?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        Good question, It sounds like he's looking more for the secondary back. He want's to go to teams like GB and others. But if he sits around and no one picks him up I'm sure he'd play 3rd back.
                        If he wants more than vet min then I'd say no. I really prefer to have Wilson and Brown with whoever wins the 3rd down back lottery in camp.

Cox has gotten props from TC
                        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 06-13-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          If he wants more than vet min then I'd say no. I really prefer to have Wilson and Brown with whoever wins the 3rd down back lottery in camp.
                          Oh definitely, if he wants more then the vet min. then I say no also. I like Wilson and Brown as well, but it would be nice to have him as an insurance policy.

Comment

sigh...... people REALLY do want every player released no matter who it is.
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                              sigh...... people REALLY do want every player released no matter who it is.
                              Well we did take Barden back lol

Comment

Working...
                              X