Report: Aaron Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Homicide Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titwio View Post
    How much longer till Hernandez is involved in a white SUV high speed chase?
    well, the OJ chase was very low speed. Today the news media was following him around, and yes, he was driving a white SUV

Comment

Report: Police believe Aaron Hernandez destroyed surveillance system, cellphone

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-police-believe-aaron-hernandez-destroyed-surveillance-system-190505252.html

t
      urn out the lights... the party's over..... Aaron is done. Bring in Jake Ballard!

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
        well, the OJ chase was very low speed. Today the news media was following him around, and yes, he was driving a white SUV
        Well then, how long till he rev's that puppy up and will Gronk be doing the driving?
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Regardless of being convicted, what's the NFL policy on player behaviour in the new CBA?
          Gotta think that if this happened 3 years ago. he'd be suspended by the league.
          So much talent and so much money.. some of these kids just pissing it away smh.
          my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

How much longer till Hernandez is involved in a white SUV high speed chase?
            With Gronkowski driving and game 7 of the NBA final interrupted while all the channels show the chase?
            Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 06-20-2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
              With Gronkowski driving and game 7 of the NBA final interrupted while all the channels show the chase?
              Tonight's not a good idea. Tomorrow works out a lot better for my schedule.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Tonight's not a good idea. Tomorrow works out a lot better for my schedule.
                LOL LOL.....

Comment

So what's the over/under on how long it takes Tebow to learn how to play TE?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    That's not to question the reports. It's simply to point out that the phrase "uncooperative" when describing someone mentioned in a homicide investigation can mean many things. To wit: uncooperative could mean Hernandez hired a lawyer. It could mean he didn't let police search his home without a warrant. It could mean he's stonewalling them. It could mean lots of things.[/FONT][/COLOR]So could "not been ruled out as a suspect" -- that phrase sounds like "considered a suspect" to many people. But it simply means Hernandez, because of his proximity to the victim and his name on a rental car cannot be considered not a suspect at this time." Read more...
                    Or it could mean he smashed his cell phone into bits before handing it over to the police. He smashed his home security system to prevent the police from collecting the information within and lastly he hired a cleaning crew to clean his house just after the murder, but didn't come forward with this information.
                    sigpic

Comment

my dad was saying he had heard that he had a video of himself 1 hour before the guy was killed. he was taken in the 4th round due to his off field acquaintances as per NFL.com. he hung around gang members.. not good at all.

Comment

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/2...investigation/

On Wednesday evening, the Bristol County District Attorney’s office asked the public for help finding a silver mirror cover connected to the investigation.

Bristol District Attorney Samuel Sutter says the mirror, “is believed to have been broken off a vehicle, and may be visible along a route of travel between Dorchester and North Attleboro.”

Any one else think it's odd that the DA's office is asking commuters to help locate a possible piece of evidence? Seem like they may be trying to bait one of the suspects to try to find it before the police do.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ports-abc-news

Arrest warrant issued for "obstruction of justice".

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                            So what's the over/under on how long it takes Tebow to learn how to play TE?
                            a lifetime?
                            my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

I'm guessing Belichick is waxing nostalgic for the days when one of his star players was simply a coke addict. Those were the days.........

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                                a lifetime?
                                I'll take the over

Comment

Working...
                                X