Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hernandez Released By Patriots

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...riots-arrested

Way to go, Pats. Cowboys should take note with Josh Brent.

Tim Tebow time

Comment

Took the giants forever to release plax too... Although in that case he was only shooting himself in the foot (literally), and nobody else was hurt. It's not like he pulled a ray lewis.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Took the giants forever to release plax too... Although in that case he was only shooting himself in the foot (literally), and nobody else was hurt. It's not like he pulled a ray lewis.
        I don't think that's as nefarious as what's going on with Hernandez. It's understandable that the Giants took longer to release him. How long was that any way? 3 weeks? 4 weeks? Not too bad.

Comment

Guess he'll no longer be a tight end in prison

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
            I don't think that's as nefarious as what's going on with Hernandez. It's understandable that the Giants took longer to release him. How long was that any way? 3 weeks? 4 weeks? Not too bad.
            Nope it wasn't. Shooting yourself isn't a crime, it's just stupid. Plax was convicted of violating concealed carry laws iirc...

Comment

Comment

His first day in prison: "grate cheese on this, *****". Hopefully he'll share a cell with an eagles fan that still remembers 2004.

Comment

I bet the Eagles sign him, or the Jets.

Comment

Man, the Pats got ripped off. Big cap hit and the loss of a great player. They'd only just paid Hernandez and he went and did this. Such a waste.

Good move, though. It frees the organisation from distraction and negative press.

Comment

How to F up your life in 3 easy steps.... SMH

Comment

For real. I know money does stuff to you, and I might not understand it because I haven;t been in that position... but I figured with money.. you could enjoy your life without having to do anything stupid.

Comment

Invest the money, do something with it... I feel like it's a total waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            For real. I know money does stuff to you, and I might not understand it because I haven;t been in that position... but I figured with money.. you could enjoy your life without having to do anything stupid.
                            Never know what ya got 'til it's gone. A lot of these guys want to still be thugs once they've actually made it-- it's silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              Never know what ya got 'til it's gone. A lot of these guys want to still be thugs once they've actually made it-- it's silly.
                              you can take the guy out of the slum, but you can't take the slum out of the guy?

Need to make young players take classes on how to be rich.

Comment

Working...
                              X