This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG in NE View Post
    Too funny. The mighty Pats are on their butts.
    Not really. They have a recuperating Jake Ballard. That pickup could, again, make them look like geniuses, if Jake can get healthy, and stay that way.

Comment

Idk man, I would never count the Patriots out for anything, as long as TB and BB are both there.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Idk man, I would never count the Patriots out for anything, as long as TB and BB are both there.
        No sh*t. I cant stand either one of those guys but i have a ton of respect for what the have done and are capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
          Goes to jail tight endLeaves wide receiver ?
          Wow, I'm so stealing this.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Goes to jail tight end
            Leaves wide receiver ?
            Haha. Wow that's hilarious.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Do u even respect them cheating??? Cant seem to get over that. For that I will forever HATE the patriots

Comment

another stupid post,,what are you guys 10 years old? everyone thought ray lewis was ****ed too, how did that work out?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                  another stupid post,,what are you guys 10 years old? everyone thought ray lewis was ****ed too, how did that work out?
                  Charged with murder.

Comment

Goes to jail tight end
                    Leaves wide receiver ?
                    ZING! hahahaha
                    "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                      eat me.
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        eat me.
                        Eat that crow son!

Comment

Just to piss you off further.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Mods, you need to lock this one down too. I get it, people want to laugh at the guy. However, a man is dead. I know that people aren't maliciously laughing at the person who is dead and their loved one's, but they're laughing at the situation and the situation involves death and trauma. Certainly the family of the deceased is not reading these message boards, but being sympathetic to their reactions to this being made a joke of, is admirable in my opinion.
                            I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

This is just laughing about Aaron in jail. Damn Providence, you're taking this way to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                Oh my!
                                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X