Here comes Jake Ballard!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes Jake Ballard!

So, Hernandez is out and it looks as if we'll be seeing more of our old TE Jake Ballard when we play the Pats in the preseason this year. I hope that he gets healthy but no so healthy that he helps beat us! Go Giants!

Ballard and Tebow

Comment

lol u really think theyre gonna put tebow at TE moke?

i think theyre just gonna handle him like he was a rookie 5th round pick this past draft and try to develop him as a QB over the rest of Bradys career.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        lol u really think theyre gonna put tebow at TE moke?

i think theyre just gonna handle him like he was a rookie 5th round pick this past draft and try to develop him as a QB over the rest of Bradys career.
        No, I say we see Ballard as their starter and Tebow might get a few chances.

Comment

We don't face the pats this season unless it's in the Superbowl lol

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Maybe that is what he was implying

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Preseason
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                No, I say we see Ballard as their starter and Tebow might get a few chances.
                Reports are the Tebow isn't the brightest and can't catch. I doubt he can read defenses and make route adjustments as needed to play with Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                  Reports are the Tebow isn't the brightest and can't catch. I doubt he can read defenses and make route adjustments as needed to play with Brady.
                  We'll see then

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                    Aaron Hernandez and Gronk surely aren't known for their high IQs, lol.

I don't see Tebow starting at TE I see him replacing Brady by week 6! Just kidding of course.
                    Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

Travis Beckum?.. seems like a Pats kinda move

Comment

Working...
                      X