Jake Ballard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Ballard

I guess right now all the "experts" that were claiming that Coach Bellichek signed Jake Ballard just to stick it to us and nothing more, have nothing to say. Considering the situation NE Patriots find themselves in at TE, the Jake Ballard signing seems like a brilliant move by Coach Bellichek. They sure are going to need jake Ballard this season.

The Pats will be fine. Gronk won't miss that much time and they drafted two good young receivers in Dobson and Boyce. They still have a good running game and one the leagues best offensive lines. Tom will have time to pass and they'll still move the ball. It's the same philosophy as the Giants....next man up.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Hard to say if they will still use the double tight end set. They have a lot of unproven talent at WR and Ballard and Gronk are coming off of major surgery. The Giants are looking much better target wise looking forward.

Comment

BB got lucky with Ballard.....he is no genius for that move.
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Yes, because BB foresaw that Hernandez was going to get arrested and released when he made that move.

Make some sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
            Yes, because BB foresaw that Hernandez was going to get arrested and released when he made that move.

Make some sense.
            Belechick foresees everything....he's got it on tape.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
              Belechick foresees everything....he's got it on tape.
              :rimshot:

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                I guess right now all the "experts" that were claiming that Coach Bellichek signed Jake Ballard just to stick it to us and nothing more, have nothing to say. Considering the situation NE Patriots find themselves in at TE, the Jake Ballard signing seems like a brilliant move by Coach Bellichek. They sure are going to need jake Ballard this season.
                Just another reason why Belichick is the best in the business. I'm sure he realized Hernandez was a ticking timebomb.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

But, come on seriously, what ridiculous premise for a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                    Just another reason why Belichick is the best in the business. I'm sure he realized Hernandez was a ticking timebomb.
                    Yeah, he must have thought that when he handed out that 5 year, $40m contract last year.

Comment

I'm sensing a conspiracy here. Bellichek knew something about Hernandez that we didn't...
                      One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
                      -Nietzsche

Comment

Opposing defenses are going to need to watch out for that game-breaking Jake Ballard speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          Yeah, he must have thought that when he handed out that 5 year, $40m contract last year.
                          Jordan fades back ::swish::

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                            Are you suggesting he knew Hernandez and Gronkowski would not be playing? And that Ballard will be the player he was before his serious injiry?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Pats fans should still remember some of his great highlights, like this, this, and especially my particular favorite, this...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X