Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Wil Tye the guy who used to bail Eli out in 4th QTRs

Where is he now?

Last I heard he was cut by the Jets. Stupid title. I guess you canít help yourself.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

He is playing for the Pats and is 2nd in the league in TE receiving yards and has 8 TD's.

Man, could Eli use him now!

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
        Last I heard he was cut by the Jets. Stupid title. I guess you canít help yourself.
        Itís pathetic! Eli made Will Tye look somewhat respectable and now, even though there are teams desperate for TEs he is not playing. Riding the bench. As a matter of fact, when the Pats wanted another TE they didnít look to Tye, the went out and picked up Bennett!
        Last edited by PennState1; 12-06-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Just another guy who was able to get a contract by playing with Eli.

Comment

Patriots practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              He is playing for the Pats and is 2nd in the league in TE receiving yards and has 8 TD's.

Well if Bellicheck picked him up he must be even worse than you guys claimed he was. What does BB know a bout football

Comment

NOT!!! ROFLMAO!!!
                Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Well if Bellicheck picked him up he must be even worse than you guys claimed he was. What does BB know a bout football
                  You have access to the internet, why don't you do a simple search on google instead of making a thread on Will freakn Tye? Nobody cares about him but you.

Comment

Thatís Gronk. Tye is on their practice squad and has done squat this year. When they needed another TE to play they picked up Bennett and left Tye on the PS! He did squat with the Jets early this year before they cut him

Comment

Tye is on the Patriots practice squad still trying to figure out how to block a LB.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

He unfortunately did not progress in his blocking, maybe even regressed. Doubt you will see Brady exposed to that, even if Gronk has another injury.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

Thatís Gronk. Tye is on their practice squad and has done squat this year. When they needed another TE to play they picked up Bennett and left Tye on the PS! He did squat with the Jets early this year before they cut him
                          I think TCHOF was being sarcastic.
                          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Blue Clueless back at it yet again with his top notch NFL analysis...

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post

I think TCHOF was being sarcastic.
                              I think you are right but, unfortunately I donít believe most here will pick that up

Comment

Working...
                              X