Patriots: Travis Beckum May Be Perfect Aaron Hernandez Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
    If he succeeds there it will definitely be an indictment on KG's ability to optimize opportunities for players.
    Beckum spent a LOT of time hurt, too. Remember what TC said when he was asked about Beckum's injury status last year, "Beckum is Beckum."

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      How many EX Giant TE's do they need that would be 3 in 2 years
      Ballard was one, who was the other? I'm drawing a blank.

Comment

I always said Beckum and Barden have talents to succeed, they just need a new system. I always go back to that play vs GB.

If the Pats use Ballard and Beckum as their TE combo and dont miss a beat, Coughlin better fire Gilbride immediately, like he should of years ago.
        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          I always said Beckum and Barden have talents to succeed, they just need a new system. I always go back to that play vs GB.

If the Pats use Ballard and Beckum as their TE combo and dont miss a beat, Coughlin better fire Gilbride immediately, like he should of years ago.
          Like he should have before he was the OC on two SB champion teams. TC is an idiot!
          Last edited by TCHOF; 07-03-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

giantsfan420, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Martellus Bennett should have signed with the Pats rather than the bears... he would have been baller in that system...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                Martellus Bennett should have signed with the Pats rather than the bears... he would have been baller in that system...
                Why would the Pats have signed Bennett for $20M with a pre-murder charge Hernandez and a pre-back surgery Gronk on the roster? How do you think Bennet would get along with Brady? . . . lol
                Last edited by TCHOF; 07-07-2013, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X