Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady behaved like a snake

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...power-struggle

Here we are talking about how Eli should take a pay cut or do other things for the best interest of the team. What Eli did was nothing compared to Brady. Brady might be a big hit away from ending his career at this age yet he got the future franchise QB TRADED!!

He has always been a ******.

Comment

Kraft does not care. He will probably sell the team when brady is done.

Comment

Who woulda known Brady was a bad teammate. Didnít work on anything with Garoppolo.

Comment

Brady is a weird dude, man.

I wouldn't be shocked if Giselle and him sleep in opposite wings of their mansions.

Comment

Perhaps a little bit of being victims of their own success or just smoke and mirrors as the Patriots go for another Superbowl run.

Nothing but smoke and mirrors confirmed.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...gland-patriots
            Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 01-05-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Brady heard the footsteps of the future in his ear and he wanted Garropolo gone. Brady won, Belichick lost. Now they may lose the whole coaching staff. Bill to Giants, Patricia to Detroit, and McDaniels to Indy ? And Brady plays for at least 2-3 more years

Comment

I think that its funny that everyone accepts everything in this article as true.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                  I think that its funny that everyone accepts everything in this article as true.
                  Folks are much more willing to believe things that they want to be true.
                  It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    Yeah, it's such a waste of time. I prefer the way it's done in tagf. No articles needed. Just make up a narrative and state is a factual.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

This.....
                      If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Like Bill Belichick wanting to come back to the Giants mess in rebuilding mode. lol

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...patriots-coach

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                          I wouldn't be shocked if Giselle and him sleep in opposite wings of their mansions.
                          I read "Giselle" as "Gillislee" and I thought: "Wow, yeah, Brady is a weirdo, he's living with his 3rd string running back? He should totally be living with James White, who gave him a Super Bowl victory last year". Then I realized it said "Giselle". Damn, you got me. No homo.

Comment

Working...
                          X