Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the Giants what other Sports Teams do you root for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milano63 View Post

Bama football : was that some game last night ? I felt if they left their starting QB in, they would have lost. Not a big fan of his but that kid that came in was electrifying ! he changed the whole complexion of the game and one of the broadcasters said it perfectly after the game (good analyst during the game-never remember his name) the defense fed off of the freshman too. Not that they didn't play well before he came in. they kept Bama within distance but you could tell they were beginning to bend because the offense was just not eating up any clock for them to rest. The kicker stunk (not Georgia's though). It was a shame someone had to lose, I kind of like Georgia too (love the dog !) and they played well but made some crucial mistakes down the stretch. Fantastic game, the speed of these kids just amazes me to watch. Bama is just the Patriots of College football.
    We all knew this kid was the real deal by watching him in practice and mop games he got into early against other teams first string D's. Go look up the Two TDs he threw vs Vandy

Weve been calling for them to make the switch way back can far as Texas A&M game. Jalen just didn't make those that were wide open for TDs when he had no pressure all Season. And not just that he failed to move chains missing throws.

We knew they would not lose anything when Tua runs but would gain major with him bring way more accurate then Jalen in passing.

He made freshman mistakes but more them made up for it helping Bama outscore GA 26-7 in 2nd half

The poise he showed in bring them back was amazing. The 3rd & 8 where he gets sacked game is probably over and gets away for vthe 1st Down. His command moving them down the field Drive vafter Drive and finally the way he moved that safety just enough in the cover 2 Defense and looking right the whole time before he looks back and fires the dart to end game. They had 6 freshman on field in 4th and OT. 3 WRs, OT, QB and RB Harris who was key in come back.

The two DBs that the two freshman beat for the winning TD had over 100+ games of experience for GA

Now with this kid Tua nothing he faces next year will too big for him to handle after what he already did
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

We all knew this kid was the real deal by watching him in practice and mop games he got into early against other teams first string D's. Go look up the Two TDs he threw vs Vandy

Weve been calling for them to make the switch way back can far as Texas A&M game. Jalen just didn't make those that were wide open for TDs when he had no pressure all Season. And not just that he failed to move chains missing throws.

We knew they would not lose anything when Tua runs but would gain major with him bring way more accurate then Jalen in passing.

He made freshman mistakes but more them made up for it helping Bama outscore GA 26-7 in 2nd half

The poise he showed in bring them back was amazing. The 3rd & 8 where he gets sacked game is probably over and gets away for vthe 1st Down. His command moving them down the field Drive vafter Drive and finally the way he moved that safety just enough in the cover 2 Defense and looking right the whole time before he looks back and fires the dart to end game. They had 6 freshman on field in 4th and OT. 3 WRs, OT, QB and RB Harris who was key in come back.

The two DBs that the two freshman beat for the winning TD had over 100+ games of experience for GA

Now with this kid Tua nothing he faces next year will too big for him to handle after what he already did
      Agree 100% but this was my 1st look at Tua. Living in Montreal we just get 1 SEC game per week (TV sucks in Canada) and I had not even heard of him until the Championship game. That 3rd down scramble was probably one of 5 huge plays he made. Such a humble kid as well. I could just imagine what this team will be like for the next 2-3 years. Payne on defense was great as well and yes that freshman RB looks like a beast and ran with power and speed. Great game for Bama fans, almost made up for that crushing loss last year.

Comment

All of NY and Boston Celtics my first NBA Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
          All of NY and Boston Celtics my first NBA Team.
          Hmmm, interrsting to say the least having a boston team mixed in with NY...but cant blame anyone for not being a Knicks fan, they've been mired in sucky-ness for so long now...

Comment

Originally posted by Milano63 View Post

Agree 100% but this was my 1st look at Tua. Living in Montreal we just get 1 SEC game per week (TV sucks in Canada) and I had not even heard of him until the Championship game. That 3rd down scramble was probably one of 5 huge plays he made. Such a humble kid as well. I could just imagine what this team will be like for the next 2-3 years. Payne on defense was great as well and yes that freshman RB looks like a beast and ran with power and speed. Great game for Bama fans, almost made up for that crushing loss last year.
            Nothing makes up for losing a title in last second just ask GA
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Nothing makes up for losing a title in last second just ask GA
              I did say almost I never answered the thread ?

NBA: Lakers (I know they suck but I'm talking way back-Kareem-Nixon-Wilkes, then Magic and co)
              NHL: always liked the Islanders, hate the Canadians. Not really a big hockey fan though
              Golf : watch mostly the majors, Tiger, Speith, Thomas, a few others I like as well but if Tiger is in the field-hands down.
              Tennis : watch mostly the majors : Rafa, Sharapova
              College Basketball - tournament mostly: Michigan State, North Carolina

Comment

Working...
              X