2017-2018 NFL Playoff Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017-2018 NFL Playoff Thread

Who do you guys think will win on Wild Card Weekend?

Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs
    Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
    Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars
    Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints

I'm riding with all the home teams, although the Falcons are tempting.

I think all the wildcard teams get sent home packing again. lol

Comment

All the home teams except the Bills. The Bills secondary is going to give Blake Bortles a rough time.
      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
        All the home teams except the Bills. The Bills secondary is going to give Blake Bortles a rough time.
        Yeah, Im thinking that could go to the team who has the least amount of pick 6s. Those are the top 2 secondaries in football. Jags have Ramsey who is the next Revis, top line CB, and AJ Bouye who didnt give up 1 TD pass all year long.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Yeah, Im thinking that could go to the team who has the least amount of pick 6s. Those are the top 2 secondaries in football. Jags have Ramsey who is the next Revis, top line CB, and AJ Bouye who didnt give up 1 TD pass all year long.
          I agree.
          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

I just heard the Chiefs are open to trading Alex Smith after the season. They really like Mahomes.

Im pretty excited to watch that Rams-Falcons game tonight. Should be a great one.

Comment

Titans, Chiefs. It's Game Time!

Comment

Tennessee is garbage so they'll go out in a hurry today. Cap'n Andy will go a round or two before his usual playoff exit.

I think McVay will have a good day on his pre snap reads and audibles against the Falcon defense so Rams take a squeaker.

The Bills? Please. Jacksonville certainly isn't special but that's hardly necessary to beat the Taylors, they only need to play well against the run, Jacksonville wins.

Saints win dome games, they last until they have to travel.

Comment

KC already up 14-0.

Travis Kelce is as good as Gronk. Ok, maybe a shade less than Gronk but he is in the same zip code. Dude is a beast. If he played with he Pats instead of Gronk Kelce would be the best TE in football.

Comment

Oh jeez. I jinxed him. Kelce just got knocked the hell out. Wobbling getting up and couldn't keep his feet. Definitely a concussion.

Comment

Top 10 Reasons why you want to get that bye week for the playoffs: Avoiding hard-hitting physical wildcard games. Kelce! Ouch! Dude got knocked back into last week on that one.

Chiefs score the TD right before halftime, 21-3.
                      Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 01-06-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Titans storming back.

21-10 Chiefs but Titans moving the ball again.

I like Mariota.

Comment

Huge run by Derek Henry for a long TD run. 2 point conversion failed.

21-16 Chiefs

We got ourselves a game

Comment

Mariota gets the go-ahead TD! on the Chiefs to cap off a huge comeback! 22-21. The Chiefs offense went to bed with Kelce KOed out of the game. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                              Mariota gets the go-ahead TD! on the Chiefs to cap off a huge comeback! 22-21. The Chiefs offense went to bed with Kelce KOed out of the game. lol
                              Like us losing Odell.

Comment

Working...
                              X