2017-2018 NFL Playoff Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post

It's a heartbreaking way to lose. Brees might very well wind up with only one ring despite a fantastic career.
    at least he does have that all important first one. Ask Marino about them.

Comment

• Thatís ďtacklingĒ in the 21st century NFL and thatís the ending thatís deserved!
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

It's a heartbreaking way to lose. Brees might very well wind up with only one ring despite a fantastic career.
        It would have been a heartbreaking loss for the Vikings too. They were leading throughout.

yeah, itís hard to win championships.

Comment

• They absolutely need to change the rule to let the game end there on the touchdown instead of having to get everyone off the field and the losing team to come back out on the field for the meaningless PTA that gets kneeled all the time. That was awkward having the injured Saints punter there to line up for the PTA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I guess the DB was afraid of hitting the WR early and getting a PI. That would have been a better result.
            looks like he just went for the new age tackling by shoulder to the leg no wrap up. What a mistake.

Ok now. Vikings better beat Philly next week

Comment

• Well...time for the Breaking Bad marathon!!
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

only 1?

Marino would kill for only 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Could easily happen. After yesterday's NE game i almost fully expect the Steelers to get in now on some calls / non calls. We will see.
                  We're both 1-1. Yea!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

We're both 1-1. Yea!
                    ha. 3-1 this week. If that saints DB tackles the WR instead of brain farts I sweep... 2-2 last week.

I just want the Jags and Vikings to win next week.

Comment

• Casey Keenum vs. Nick Foles for the NFC championship. Elite QB where? Having a very good solid team and roster on defense and offense can do it as well apparently.

Comment

• Iím glad that the Vikings won, because I think they have a better chance than the Saints would have had to knock off the Philadelphia ****heads!!
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

ha. 3-1 this week. If that saints DB tackles the WR instead of brain farts I sweep... 2-2 last week.

I just want the Jags and Vikings to win next week.
                          Diggs could have gone out of bounds and had time for the GW FG attempt. He was already running towards the endzone with 1 second left at the 5 yard line. There was time left.

Comment

They absolutely need to change the rule to let the game end there on the touchdown instead of having to get everyone off the field and the losing team to come back out on the field for the meaningless PTA that gets kneeled all the time. That was awkward having the injured Saints punter there to line up for the PTA.
                            Agreed, unless you had a wager on the game and the favored Vikings, as the spread was 5.5.
                            Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                              Iím glad that the Vikings won, because I think they have a better chance than the Saints would have had to knock off the Philadelphia ****heads!!
                              I hope so. I'll be rooting for the jaguars too. Rather not see an Eagles-Patriots matchup.

Comment

Diggs could have gone out of bounds and had time for the GW FG attempt. He was already running towards the endzone with 1 second left at the 5 yard line. There was time left.
                                Well yeah, if the DB doesnt tackle him which he should have. He could have easily tackled him in bounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X