• Show
Clear All

Jags at Steelers
    Titans at Patriots
    Falcons at Eagles
    Saints at Vikings

Your final 8

Comment

Panthers had a chance but the Saints wanted it more. Great effort just hanging in there and not getting blown out at the Superdome.

Comment

Thought that intentional grounding call was BS...Cam was clearly out of the pocket and ball made it past the LOS

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
          Panthers had a chance but the Saints wanted it more. Great effort just hanging in there and not getting blown out at the Superdome.
          Sean Payton is an idiot for going for it on 4th down. They got lucky there. They lose to the vikings next week. Im picking Vikings and Jags.

Yes i know im nuts picking the jags but im going with my heart with that pick instead of my head. I just dont trust the Steelers knocking off the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Sean Payton is an idiot for going for it on 4th down. They got lucky there. They lose to the vikings next week. Im picking Vikings and Jags.

Yes i know im nuts picking the jags but im going with my heart with that pick instead of my head. I just dont trust the Steelers knocking off the Pats.
            You're not nuts. I've been saying it all year. Jags have a shot to get to the SB. Long shot yes, but DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Their D is legit. Bortles will have to play a bit better though. If he plays average they can do it.

I didn't mind Payton going for it. He knew his defense isn't great. He wanted Brees to end it there. It just didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

You're not nuts. I've been saying it all year. Jags have a shot to get to the SB. Long shot yes, but DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Their D is legit. Bortles will have to play a bit better though. If he plays average they can do it.

I didn't mind Payton going for it. He knew his defense isn't great. He wanted Brees to end it there. It just didn't work.
              I don't think the Jags have the type of defense and the experience on that defense to shut down Tom Brady. I'd give the Jags a shot against the Steelers though.

Comment

Bortles scares me but yes that defense i believe will give the Pats fits. Bortles is gonna have to do alot more from here on out. Its time for him to go all 07 Eli type run.

Comment

I don't think the Jags have the type of defense and the experience on that defense to shut down Tom Brady. I'd give the Jags a shot against the Steelers though.
                  Jags D is better than the Giants D in either superbowl. Yes they do. Most sacks in the league. Most QB pressures. 2 all pro CBs. Fast tackling LBs. Run stuffing DTs. Yes.

Comment

Jags D is better than the Giants D in either superbowl. Yes they do. Most sacks in the league. Most QB pressures. 2 all pro CBs. Fast tackling LBs. Run stuffing DTs. Yes.
                    But lost to the 49ers who scored 44 on them and lost and swept to the Titans heading into the playoffs. I'd like to see them get past the Steelers at Heinz Field first.

Comment

Julius Peppers: 33-31... 33-31 is the final okay? One touchdown and we're going to the divisional...
                      Cam Newton is SACKED on 4th down. The Saints Win!
                      Julius Peppers: ARG!!!!!
                      Strahan: That's what you get for taking my lines. You still playing football bro?

Comment

Brees might get to win a SB this year because all his games might potentially be in a dome.

Comment

But lost to the 49ers who scored 44 on them and lost and swept to the Titans heading into the playoffs. I'd like to see them get past the Steelers at Heinz Field first.
                          Hey, they arent perfect. Stilll. Its a hell of a defense. Remember, a lot of what happens on the defensive side of the ball is a result on how ineffective the offense can be. When Bortles constantly goes 3 and out or turns the ball over, the D will eventually break. Plus, that game meant nothing to them.

They already beat the Steelers 30-9 in Heinz Field early this year. Ben had the worst game of his career with 5 INTs.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                            Brees might get to win a SB this year because all his games might potentially be in a dome.
                            They play in Minny next week. No more dome in MN.

Comment

oh didn't know. Minn. might take it.

Comment

It has a weatherproof roof. It's basically a dome.

Comment

Working...
                                X