No announcement yet.

New York Mets 2018 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have already won 11% of 90 games in week 2.
    The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
      D’Arnaud to DL with partial ucl tear. Surgery likely. That dude is soft as baby ****.
      Sad. But we did get the best out of the trade, regardless of what happens with D'Arnaud ;-P
      Last edited by DandyDon; 04-11-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Crazy good start. Older peeps that follow MLB (like me) know it prolly wont last, but it is a hell of a lot of fun while it does. And winning games against your division count just as much in April as they do in September (wildcard).

Go Mets!

Comment

• I just think it's important to establish that you can win games against the division early.

It seems that in the past the Marlins and Nationals have had no problem owning the Mets.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

We could not ask for more going into the season . On the fan yesterday . It was said. Teams that go 8-1. Go to the postseason 80% of the time , Win 90+ games 70% of the time. I would think 10-1 the odds get better.
            When the lost to SL to go 2-1 I had a dream they'd be 10-1. Didn't say anything cause I didn't want to jinx it. Maybe I should go to bed tonight and dream about 20-1??

Those are some great Stats.. Let's home they can keep it up. Long season
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

When the lost to SL to go 2-1 I had a dream they'd be 10-1. Didn't say anything cause I didn't want to jinx it. Maybe I should go to bed tonight and dream about 20-1??

Those are some great Stats.. Let's home they can keep it up. Long season
              It is a all time great start.
              The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

It is a all time great start.
                Hey I didn't realize they sent down Nimmo for Oswalt. How do you go to only 4bench players and in process send down a guy with a 600+ OBP???
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

Hey I didn't realize they sent down Nimmo for Oswalt. How do you go to only 4bench players and in process send down a guy with a 600+ OBP???
                  Callaway stated the Bullpen was becoming overworked. They need rest. He wanted a fresh pitcher. Wheeler pitched great tonight. Callaway did not have to hit the BP in the mid innings tonight. That group need a rest.

Comment

Callaway stated the Bullpen was becoming overworked. They need rest. He wanted a fresh pitcher. Wheeler pitched great tonight. Callaway did not have to hit the BP in the mid innings tonight. That group need a rest.
                    This^, and they want Nimmo to play. He'll be back. He has options, and wasn't sent down due to lack of production.

Comment

• Another note was only run for FL was the 1st inning HR. Other then that they didn't have a runner in scoring position all night. Amazing

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

Another note was only run for FL was the 1st inning HR. Other then that they didn't have a runner in scoring position all night. Amazing
                        That team will have trouble winning 60 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrin99 View Post

That team will have trouble winning 60 games.
                          Once they trade Baur and Realmuto they might have trouble winning 50.
                          sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

• Sad... feel bad for Mattingly and Jeter, and the whole organization. They're in that vicious cycle of having to spend less on payroll, but needing desperately to win to begin getting more butts in the seats to pay for higher payroll.
                            I read where they are one of the few teams that will accurately report their real attendance.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              Sad... feel bad for Mattingly and Jeter, and the whole organization. They're in that vicious cycle of having to spend less on payroll, but needing desperately to win to begin getting more butts in the seats to pay for higher payroll.
                              I read where they are one of the few teams that will accurately report their real attendance.
                              Franchise run down by a greedy business man who screwed over the team and the city, sad indeed.

Comment

• http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.3932041

Mother****er.

Comment

Working...
                                X