New York Mets 2018 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Keep doing this and we won't be worrying if they will get a playoff spot when they hit August.

Didn't realize they had so many Strikeouts vs Milwaukee.
    Noah Struck out the side in the 2nd, 3rd & got first 2 in the 5th. So 8 Ks in a row. And Mets BP got 8 more so 16 Strike Outs as a team that's almost 2/3rds of all batters mowed down
    Hansel Robles is the biggest shock of the season with his 13 Ks in 7 innings.
    The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

• Nimmo is creating a good problem, they need to get him out there more plain and simple. He delivers quality AB's at the dish. Really Cespedes funk is making him the weak link at the moment.
      sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
        Nimmo is creating a good problem, they need to get him out there more plain and simple. He delivers quality AB's at the dish. Really Cespedes funk is making him the weak link at the moment.
        I agree Cespedes need to get himself off the interstate. As the temp warms hopefully so does his bat.
        The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

• I will really love it next year when Bryce Harper plays somewhere else. Nice response by the Mets though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Hansel Robles is the biggest shock of the season with his 13 Ks in 7 innings.
            Yup. He shut me up. Still anticipating the inevitable meltdown, but I have to give credit where it is due.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

I agree Cespedes need to get himself off the interstate. As the temp warms hopefully so does his bat.
              Bottom line is you need a team where the lineup can pick each other up when players are slumping. And pitching that supports that.

So far this is a deep team. Fun to watch.

Comment

• DeGrom has been excellent tonight. Edit: jinxed that.
                Last edited by NAVY2323; 04-16-2018, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• the bullpen tonight

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
                    DeGrom has been excellent tonight. Edit: jinxed that.
                    Wow EPIC COLLAPSE. DeGrom had allowed two runners and had one out when he left with 6-1 lead. Four relivers all one worse then the other with the worst being our closer
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Some of the four pitch walks the balls were so far outside I thought they were intentionally walking guys with bases loaded. 6-1 game cruising to another victory to go 13-2 and 4-0 vs Nats to make them 7-10

this could be season turning win for them
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

• It's bound to happen in 162 games. Let's just hope they don't make a habit of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          It's bound to happen in 162 games. Let's just hope they don't make a habit of it.
                          Yes but this could spare a sweep by them where if we hold the 6-1 lead we could of been looking to at 15-2 and them 7-12

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

• Now Robles gives up HR. 8-6 SMH. Held the to 1 run on 3 hits through 7 innings. They now have scored 7 runs on 7 hits in little over an innng lol

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

• I'm not able to watch. Did game end on a DP with fielders choice getting cabara at caught off 2nd and then getting batter at first?. Gmecast hungup

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

• My natural Mets cynicism tells me here comes our first losing streak of the season. Awful loss to the wrong opponent. I figured eventually the bullpen would fail, I just didn't think it would be all of it in one night. That sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X