Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants fans wish good luck to

Titans and Saints, but especially Titans, because we don't to wait

What if the Titans score 80 on Patricia's defense?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      blame Eli

Comment

All I want right now is for the Falcons to rain carnage on the Eagles.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

lol. i was thinkin bout this, like, ok, if patricia IS our coach and the pats win can we feel at least alil better?? like "well...ya know, thats OUR coach bringin it..."

Comment

The coaches we are choosing from...well none of them exactly wow you. I guess I could get behind Patricia because he has learned under the master -Bellichick. Maybe that's something? Otherwise I'm not thrilled with Shurmer or Schwartz , etc

Comment

All 11 on defense must have suffered game-ending injuries. I can't see Patriots losing this one by any score. But, I was wrong one other time in my life

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                The coaches we are choosing from...well none of them exactly wow you. I guess I could get behind Patricia because he has learned under the master -Bellichick. Maybe that's something? Otherwise I'm not thrilled with Shurmer or Schwartz , etc
                It's between Shurmur, McDaniels and Patricia.

Shurmur is a qb wizkid and would be a solid choice if they want to get a qb with the second overall pick. His issue is like McAdoo. He is the "smartest man in the room' type but has autism or something and is a brick wall in the personality department.

Patricia is as Bellicheck jr as anyone. Probably will become Bill's best disciple. The bad thing with him is he is a nerd. He is not tough like his beard. He has a high pitched voice and people wonder if he can command an nfl lockeroom.

McDaniels is kind of a ****** and already stunk it up once and failed to connect with his players.

Comment

I'm rooting for Minny.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lol

Comment

I like Patricia, not just because his last name is the same as my beloved late younger sister, but because his D gave up a lot of yards, but were the most stingy at yielding points!
                      What a breath of fresh air that would be, to have the Giants D get back to keeping points off the board, instead of folding like a cheap umbrella under Spaznuolo.
                      Last edited by bigblue58; 01-12-2018, 04:19 PM.
                      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post

But, I was wrong one other time in my life
                          Yeah? What was her name?

Comment

that would not be a singular her name but a their name

Comment

im rooting for whoever plays the eagles and whoever plays the steelers.

Comment

Working...
                              X