I have never seen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen

a more fixed football game that the Patriots game tonight. It was totally fixed by the officiating.

Vegas got their money’s worth tonight!

Comment

35-14? 35-7 until the final 2 minutes when they gave them a TD? Referees cost teams games with BS calls constantly, this blowout isn't one of them.

Comment

Robert Kraft and his relationship with Goodell

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post
          35-14? 35-7 until the final 2 minutes when they gave them a TD? Referees cost teams games with BS calls constantly, this blowout isn't one of them.
          Refs turned the tide in the 1st quarter when it was still 14-7. You can’t beat the Patriots AND the refs

Comment

The Seattle vs Pittsburgh Superbowl was a lot worse. Jerome Bettis playing the Superbowl in his home town. Terrible officiating.
            It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post
              You didnt watch the first half huh?

Titans were looked great early, until the refs totally flopped on them on some very questionable calls. The final outcome is meaningless. The damage was already done early.

Its easy to blow a team out when one team never gets called for holding and the other one gets called for everything even made up calls. I dare you to watcht he first half and explain the Decker call, the punting call, and the screen that Brady made that was clear holding not called. If it was a one game thing ok, it happens. But the PAtriots are the #1 seed and in the playoffs basically because they get these calls every week. Remember how the Steelers - Pats game ended last time? What about the Jets - Pats? And the Texans - Pats? ect...
              Last edited by TheAnalyst; 01-14-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

The volume of bs calls, that have favorrd NE, have been far too numerous, in far too many games now, to chalk up to mere coincidence.
                I hate Philthy and the Cowgirls, but I ****ing despise NE!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by bigblue58; 01-14-2018, 08:47 AM.
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                  a more fixed football game that the Patriots game tonight. It was totally fixed by the officiating.
                  Didn't matter. By the way why would the NFL want the Pats to win again? What is the incentive? I am not a Pats fan but I don't understand the benefit to the NFL to want to have a team that is quite hated now to win again.
                  Last edited by TroyArcher; 01-14-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

The Titans had less than 0% chance of ever winning that game, refs or no refs
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

You didnt watch the first half huh?

Titans were looked great early, until the refs totally flopped on them on some very questionable calls. The final outcome is meaningless. The damage was already done early.

Its easy to blow a team out when one team never gets called for holding and the other one gets called for everything even made up calls. I dare you to watcht he first half and explain the Decker call, the punting call, and the screen that Brady made that was clear holding not called. If it was a one game thing ok, it happens. But the PAtriots are the #1 seed and in the playoffs basically because they get these calls every week. Remember how the Steelers - Pats game ended last time? What about the Jets - Pats? And the Texans - Pats? ect...
                      Why does the NFL want the Pats to win? One person said it is because Goddell and Kraft are tight. So are the other owners just a bunch of schlubs?

Comment

I thought the Titans looked good until Conklin went out. They did nothing after that.

Comment

I watched the game...
                          the Titans stunk.....
                          questionable calls here and there sure....happens in most games. The Pats won because they played way better. Did the refs sack Mariota 8 times?

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

There's no conspiracy...The NFL does not tell refs don't fix games. It's almost impossible to do without it becoming public and the risk of getting caught is too high. Could there be a ref or two that's been bribed by a third party? That's slightly more possible and has been done before in the NBA. But, it's not the NFL.

It's called bad officiating. This has been a problem for years now. I don't even blame the refs. The game is almost impossible to officiate.

Comment

NE was winning no matter what, but it is crazy that the best team in history also gets the calls. Like they even need it, Pitt. game.

Comment

Working...
                              X