I have never seen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
    The Titans had less than 0% chance of ever winning that game, refs or no refs
    Are you trying to stomp out delusion with the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post

Why does the NFL want the Pats to win? One person said it is because Goddell and Kraft are tight. So are the other owners just a bunch of schlubs?
      Money? You think they would want the AFC Champ game to be the Titans in Jacksonville? Pats Steelers is a much more lucrative game. Even just having the Pats there.
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

Are you trying to stomp out delusion with the truth?
        It's a futile effort, I know, but I've gotta at least make the attempt
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Patriots win because Tom Brady is the best leader and winner of all time coached by the best of all time. I really don't like other football teams but I make an exception for the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

You didnt watch the first half huh?

Titans were looked great early, until the refs totally flopped on them on some very questionable calls. The final outcome is meaningless. The damage was already done early.

Its easy to blow a team out when one team never gets called for holding and the other one gets called for everything even made up calls. I dare you to watcht he first half and explain the Decker call, the punting call, and the screen that Brady made that was clear holding not called. If it was a one game thing ok, it happens. But the PAtriots are the #1 seed and in the playoffs basically because they get these calls every week. Remember how the Steelers - Pats game ended last time? What about the Jets - Pats? And the Texans - Pats? ect...
            I watched the whole game til it was 28-7. You're making my point for me with those other examples, the OP said this was the MOST FIXED game he'd ever seen. What happened in Pittsburgh to assure NE got the 1 seed is far more of a screwjob than what happened last night. Hell, any team that's ever lost a game because of the "catch rule" has been screwed far worse. In fact it seems as though the catch rule is in place just for that reason, so the refs can screw whichever team they want to screw. No one has any clue what is a catch or not anymore and it's up to the ref everytime he can decide who wins or loses the game.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

I watched the whole game til it was 28-7. You're making my point for me with those other examples, the OP said this was the MOST FIXED game he'd ever seen. What happened in Pittsburgh to assure NE got the 1 seed is far more of a screwjob than what happened last night. Hell, any team that's ever lost a game because of the "catch rule" has been screwed far worse. In fact it seems as though the catch rule is in place just for that reason, so the refs can screw whichever team they want to screw. No one has any clue what is a catch or not anymore and it's up to the ref everytime he can decide who wins or loses the game.
              Agree! The catch rule is a joke

Comment

I agree.

I pray the next 2 games are clean. Not decided by BS ref calls.

Patriots are insanely lucky with all these calls they get, and it's for a reason whether people want to admit it or not.

NFL is a business. A business' #1 priority is to make a profit. There is no doubt Pats v Steelers is much more profitable than Titans v Jags
                http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                  a more fixed football game that the Patriots game tonight. It was totally fixed by the officiating.
                  Its sad but...........I have to agree. At one point the clocked stopped...even the announcers were confused...allowing the patriots to score

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                    The Titans had less than 0% chance of ever winning that game, refs or no refs
                    Everyone said the same thing before super bowl XLII
                    The Giants had no chance on winning that game, and we all know the outcome.

My point? Itís any given Sunday, Canít have games dictated by the referees
                    Last edited by primetime; 01-14-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Watch the Pitt game, the Steelers just got a PF gifted and the very next play 2 Jax defenders were timid on the sideline from the previous 100% bull**** call.

The refs play far to much a role in momentum, and they know it.
                      Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. MTwain

Comment

Originally posted by desert_ash View Post
                        Watch the Pitt game, the Steelers just got a PF gifted and the very next play 2 Jax defenders were timid on the sideline from the previous 100% bull**** call.

The refs play far to much a role in momentum, and they know it.
                        the then the Steelers score...

the NFL, shady as hell sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by desert_ash View Post

the then the Steelers score...

the NFL, shady as hell sometimes
                          and a missed hold on Fournette...disgusting.

Comment

Home many Tds against the pats were overtuned by the NFL officials in NY this year... at least 2 jets TE and steelers TE!
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

35-14? 35-7 until the final 2 minutes when they gave them a TD? Referees cost teams games with BS calls constantly, this blowout isn't one of them.
                              Didn't the game did you? If you did watch then you don't understand the game at all. Those calls turned the game around and resulted in change of possession in addition to stalling drives

Comment

Silly stuff...the league does not "fix" games. Having to explain the why would be a waste of time, but it's somewhere near common sense and closer to gain vs lose math.
                                Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Working...
                                X