I have never seen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

Its sad but...........I have to agree. At one point the clocked stopped...even the announcers were confused...allowing the patriots to score
    That was unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

Didn't the game did you? If you did watch then you don't understand the game at all. Those calls turned the game around and resulted in change of possession in addition to stalling drives
      Completely took the wind out of the Titan sails and they were playing well, with confidence at the time. Perfectly timed momentum shifter. Not saying Titans woukd have won but no way in hell they could beat refs AND Pats and they knew it.

Comment

Damn NFL....allowing the Jags to win this game by not calling two obvious infractions, a hold on a pass, and big PI against the Jags.

Well, time to head back to area 51...I would tell what's inside, but loose lips sink ships, and all that.
        Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

it's an ostrich head in the sand approach that would deny the effect officiating has on the direction of a game
          Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. MTwain

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
            a more fixed football game that the Patriots game tonight. It was totally fixed by the officiating.
            Glad I am not the only fan watching that game that thought the same thing. It was 2 calls in that 1st Quarter that told me the story.

Comment

The NFL paying off the officials to get the Vikings in the championship game....BRUTAL pass interference call
              Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Another call against the Saints by the refs taking away a TD! Why does the NFL want the no name Vikings playing vs the name called Brees? Maybe it's not the NFL that wants the Vikings in the championship game, but the government ....or aliens? Maybe it's the mafia, or what's left of it? Something is off and I need control and understanding as I have no facts and need my sense of security.

Comment

Illegal shift on 2 receivers. WRs need to be set before the snap. Basic NFL rule, not a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                    Illegal shift on 2 receivers. WRs need to be set before the snap. Basic NFL rule, not a conspiracy.
                    Damn! Your facts are still invalid vs my sense of security.....

Comment

Kicker paid off? Vegas whale might of gotten to him....

Comment

Almost 100 yards of penalties called against the Saints in the first half....officiating sure having a direction on this game, and why for the Vikings? I'm guessing they paid more to the refs...only explanation.

Comment

Well, this miracle on turf is why you never invest too much money paying the officials to fix a game...bwhaha.

Too much going on the field that the officials can NOT control, to ever invest for a fix.

Keenum, Foles, Bortles and....Brady.

Makes you wonder if we can win it all with .....Geno Smith.

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...wn-in-history/

Mularky has every right to be upset.
                            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

Everyone said the same thing before super bowl XLII
                              The Giants had no chance on winning that game, and we all know the outcome.

My point? Itís any given Sunday, Canít have games dictated by the referees
                              If you watched the Titans at all prior to this game, you'd understand why I said what I said

It was a terrible matchup. They had no chance, even if the refs gifted them a few calls
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...wn-in-history/

Mularky has every right to be upset.
                                He's proabably even more upset now. He's done in TEN

So much for Mike Mularkey being the Titans' coach going forward. The Titans and Mularkey are parting ways, the Titans have announced. That news comes just 36 hours after the Titans took a serious beatdown at the hands of the Patriots in New England.
                                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                                X