Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Bradshaw highlight video: Post giants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KOANGscJJY

Really amazing how the Colts were able to utilize bradshaw. In his entire giants career he caught 3TD passes. In less then 2 full seasons with the colts he caught 9TD. Amazing how giants never found a way to use him like this.

I really like Bradshaw I always thought his departure was one of the worst decisions Reese made. While Bradshaw had health issues his replacements Andre Brown and Wilson proved to be even more fragile. You might all remember resigning d Scott and Jacobs out of retirement after that. ow yea and lumpkin.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Loved Bradshaw...he's a beast with a lot of heart...

Comment

Probably because Eli cant hit screen passes

:-)
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

The running narrative is that JR held on to every aging veteran. Can you imagine if he had hung on to Bradshaw?

Dave Gettleman would have punched Bradshaw in the throat, then thrown him head-first out the front door of Giants HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post
          The running narrative is that JR held on to every aging veteran. Can you imagine if he had hung on to Bradshaw?

Dave Gettleman would have punched Bradshaw in the throat, then thrown him head-first out the front door of Giants HQ.
          How long have the Panthers held onto their RBs? Steward is in his 10th year and has not had a 1000 yard season since his first year.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

How long have the Panthers held onto their RBs? Steward is in his 10th year and has not had a 1000 yard season since his first year.
            I was being facetious portraying Gettleman as some sort of Johnny Badass since that's how some on here see him.

Comment

Working...
            X