Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPER BOWL LII PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

If anyone is interested and IF we can actually post throughout the game
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

go pats

.....reluctantly....
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Can't root for the Eagles
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I'm not rooting for either team. Be hard to root against Belichick after seeing the "Two Bills" Special and them winning dues preserve NYG as only team to beat Tom & Bill. I'd be happy though for some close family and friends that have Grandfather's, Father's, Sons & Grandsons never feeling the thrill of winning it all if Philly wins

Tough because deep down I think we all would like to see a scoreless tie if that were possible lol
          Last edited by miked1958; 02-04-2018, 06:55 PM.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Hopefully there will be some good commercials and janet jackson will show up at halftime
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              Hopefully there will be some good commercials and janet jackson will show up at halftime
              Ehh.....if there's gonna be a wardrobe malfunction I'd rather it be from someone 20 years younger....preferably female
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                +100
                "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

I hope the Eagles get destroyed in epic fashion . A loss for the ages
                  "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                    I hope the Eagles get destroyed in epic fashion . A loss for the ages
                    Word
                    "No...I didn't."

Comment

Well, next year we'll have our guys standing there

Comment

Eagles looking good

Comment

Can the Giants get van noy?
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

Good D to hold them to 3

Comment

7 minute drive to open the game for Phily. Very similar to our opening drive.

PI by the Pats not called of course. That was as much contact as the one that got them 7 vs the Jags.

I really don't understand how people can't see the tilt in flags for the Pats. It's mind blowingly obvious.
                              http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X