Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Win For The NFC East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Win For The NFC East

    The best division in football is back.

  • #2
    only division to take down Brady and the pats.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by George_Vreeland_Hill View Post
      The best division in football is back.
      Got to right our ship. That's all I care about. Philly was going to get one eventually, and they got it against the Evil Empire of Cheaters so if they were going to get one, glad it was against NE and Thomas Deflaty
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        I like this Eagle team sorry

        Comment


        • #5
          The other 2 bird teams should also have taken down Brady & his team in their past 2 SBs. How you throw the ball from the 1 with Beast mode in the backfield and 3 downs to get it done & how you blow a 25pt mid 3rd qt lead is just unbelievable play calling from the HC/OC. I'm Seattle I either run beast mode or play action pass to him and find a wide open TE in the EZ, or QB keeper by Wilson, those are my 3 play calls from the 1. I'm Atl HC, I go into serious conservative run the ball every single down till the end of the game. NE would have ran out of TOs by early mid 4th qt. All Atl had to do was snap the ball on every play at the 29 second mark and they don't leave enough time on the clock for NE to mount a comeback. Truly 2 of the most stupidest ways to cost your team a SB title. This should have been NE's 4th straight SB loss dating back to our win over them in 2011.

          Comment


          • #6
            Kyle Shanahan, must feel like sh_t.
            If, he would have use the clock.
            Anyway, two possible SB that could have gone the other way. That's life !

            Comment


            • #7
              Only division with a SB CHAMPIONSHIP from every team too i think

              Comment


              • #8
                You are all fake Giants fans. I'm done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

                  Got to right our ship. That's all I care about. Philly was going to get one eventually, and they got it against the Evil Empire of Cheaters so if they were going to get one, glad it was against NE and Thomas Deflaty
                  Exactly lets steal some of there coaches get the OL and DL straight and get this thing rolling again,the guy who deserves the MVP for them is there GM,hoping DG can get us back up and running been way to long.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
                    Only division with a SB CHAMPIONSHIP from every team too i think
                    Only Division to have every team win a SB!!! And the division that has won the most SBs!!
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                      The other 2 bird teams should also have taken down Brady & his team in their past 2 SBs. How you throw the ball from the 1 with Beast mode in the backfield and 3 downs to get it done & how you blow a 25pt mid 3rd qt lead is just unbelievable play calling from the HC/OC. I'm Seattle I either run beast mode or play action pass to him and find a wide open TE in the EZ, or QB keeper by Wilson, those are my 3 play calls from the 1. I'm Atl HC, I go into serious conservative run the ball every single down till the end of the game. NE would have ran out of TOs by early mid 4th qt. All Atl had to do was snap the ball on every play at the 29 second mark and they don't leave enough time on the clock for NE to mount a comeback. Truly 2 of the most stupidest ways to cost your team a SB title. This should have been NE's 4th straight SB loss dating back to our win over them in 2011.
                      You are correct. Rightfully if Atlanta & Seattle didn't have brain farts NE would with Bill & Tom would be 3-5 and NE as a team would be 3-7 overall. 5-3 & 5-5 not that great.
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I used to live in Philly for 3 years. I'm sick
                        Emperor Tom

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post
                          You are all fake Giants fans. I'm done.
                          Good riddance.

                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

                            Exactly lets steal some of there coaches get the OL and DL straight and get this thing rolling again,the guy who deserves the MVP for them is there GM,hoping DG can get us back up and running been way to long.
                            THIS is SO true. That GM put together a very good roster with depth. As for stealing coaches, Shurmer had his eye on Duce Staley BEFORE this game.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Some of yall make me sick.. rah rah rah, an NFC east team wins a superbowl. Granted hell of a win/season, but my god. There the eagles for crying out loud.
                              #80
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X