Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
    Only division with a SB CHAMPIONSHIP from every team too i think
    Yeah I think so as well, that is actually impressive if you think about it lol WOW

Comment

How ANY giants fan can find any solace in the eagles winning a super bowl is beyond me. This capped off arguably the worst football season in franchise history. There is absolutely nothing that a giants fan could be happy about right now.
      If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Chip Kelly destroyed the Eagles traded away or cut so much talent and they were able to rebuild quickly thanks to their GM, drafting good talent, Reese is such a F N failure...wasted Eli good years away...

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Good riddance.
          No. Because unlike you I'm a real Giants fan.

Comment

This thread is a ****ing abomination.

I knew the majority here were trolls pretending to be nyg fans.

Now i have proof.

Sons of *****es.

>:c

Comment

Hey, at least it wasn't the Cowgirls!

Comment

Perfect... a sell out thread for the sell outs to celebrate selling out.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  How ANY giants fan can find any solace in the eagles winning a super bowl is beyond me. This capped off arguably the worst football season in franchise history. There is absolutely nothing that a giants fan could be happy about right now.
                  I wouldn’t take solace in it at all.. But if we’re being honest, the Eagles victory clearly demonstrates what it takes to win in this league, how it needs to be built, that it can be done in a reasonable amount of time, and where the Giants have clearly failed over the past half decade or so.

Comment

The Eagles are evil. This is a sad day for the universe, and likely a sign of an upcoming apocalypse.

Comment

I wish we could say this is a one time fluke season for the Eagles but they are loaded and have most of their guys locked up for a while.

Comment

While it does make the NFC East look good, I don't root for the NFC East in the playoffs. Giants the only NFC East team I will ever root for in the playoffs.
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Davis256 View Post
                          I like this Eagle team sorry
                          You should be sorry, I don't understand how a true giants fan could possibly say this

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                            Some of yall make me sick.. rah rah rah, an NFC east team wins a superbowl. Granted hell of a win/season, but my god. There the eagles for crying out loud.
                            Agreed I'm disgusted with some of these posts I'm seeing tonight my lord.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

You should be sorry, I don't understand how a true giants fan could possibly say this
                              #Facts
                              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

EFF the Eagles!

Comment

Working...
                                X