Kraft and Belichick having dinner...OMG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraft and Belichick having dinner...OMG

And the twittersphere explodes. Honestly though is this the end of Bill B? Does anyone think he would coach again or take any job in the NFL after the Pats? I kind of think he would ride off into the sunset with his 7 Super Bowl rings.

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Folks have to eat.......
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

OMG!

Comment

What am I missing?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          What am I missing?
          I have no idea. I just thought it was funny that people on twitter were freaking out about it. This combined with the McDaniels thing got their minds spinning tales.
          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I take it they didn't order cheesesteaks.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              What am I missing?
              A good meal, apparently.

Comment

I'm personally appalled that these guys had dinner together. ...........................No....I'm aghast.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                X