Kelce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

I've said things like that during live drafts before and found late gems myself that have panned out as have many other posters on here
    If you wanna be a Reese apologist that's your business
    I myself didn't really enjoy being a bottom feeder of a team the last 5-6 years and a big reason for this teams struggles occurred long before the season ever started at the end of April lol
    As have I. And I am no Reese apologist. He needed to go but lets stop acting like the guy gave us nothing at all.

Comment

my feelings about Reese's drafting skills are that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
        my feelings about Reese's drafting skills are that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...
        My feelings for Reese is “good riddance”

Comment

You guys talk too much stuff annd can't back it up. There are other 32 teams and many passed on the players you are high on.

Comment

What the hell is he wearing?

Comment

I heard it this morning on the radio, pretty awesome. Not gonna lie I would love to have him. He is dressed like a mummer.

Reese never found a player after round two
              Just more examples of what a dope we had running the war room for a decade
              Oh please stop with this ******ed Reese hate. Ahmad Bradshaw was a 7th round pick and lead the team in rushing in TWO Super Bowls.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                I heard it this morning on the radio, pretty awesome. Not gonna lie I would love to have him. He is dressed like a mummer.

Oh please stop with this ******ed Reese hate. Ahmad Bradshaw was a 7th round pick and lead the team in rushing in TWO Super Bowls.
                Zack Deossie
                Mario Manningham
                There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Cruz was UDFA, but **** Reese? How about **** every GM who passed on Cruz? So Eagles got lucky in Kelce, 31 other teams passed on him multiple rounds. This is not a flaw by Giants or genius by Eagles, but really just an individual making the most out of an opportunity, which no GM can grade.

Comment

Kelce in the sixth round is better than Reese's 1st round pick ( Amukamara ) that year lmfao
                    Kelce is probably better than about 20 of that years first rounders and it was a pretty good draft class

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
                      I thought Kelse was going to Tag-In the Macho Man or Rowdy Roddy Piper, he was fired up!
                      i know brought back memories as a kid lol.. I was all fired up I thought stone cold was gonna come out and toss beers into the crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post

Kelce is probably better than about 20 of that years first rounders and it was a pretty good draft class
                        Well that's true

Comment

Working...
                        X