Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crabtree out, Harvin now out. NFC is laid out for us to get a 1st round bye.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping the gun much? Let's make it healthy to the first game of the season at least before you start this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Well, last year Crabtree looked like he was finally starting to turn the corner, but that was derailed when he tore his Achilles during OTA/min-camp.
      wow went latter portion of 2013 and playoff run without MM. Now they will have MM back but no Crabtree. They'd be dangerous if they had both of them plus veron Davis at the same time. Although the giants have had trouble keeping Cruz and nicks on the field together as well
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        MM. Now they will have MM back but no Crabtree.
        Manningham is still hurt. He can't even practice yet.

Comment

Counting your chickens before they hatch are we...

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            your enthusiam is great but but Crabtree and Harvin arent going to break either of those teams.......
            and week one of camp isnt even over. Talk about seedings in late december
            Completely agree with this. Even though it includes a "but" fumble lol.

Comment

Those 2 teams still have more talent than the giants even with those injuries

Comment

Originally posted by ShineOnForever View Post
                only on defense though
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                  Woah, pump the brakes. Lets get through training camp and preseason 1st. **** lets win some games 1st.
                  Well said!

Comment

Wow. I'm surprised no one here has jumped all over the OP citing "SHHHH!! KAAARRRMMMAAA!"

Comment

Originally posted by EliManningUp View Post
                      I think the Falcons and Giants will be the Top 2 seeds in the NFC.
                      Both Seattle and SF will win double digit games.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Offense isn't even the strength of either of those teams.

49ers defense lost their best secondary player in Dashon Goldson and Justin Smith is showing signs of slowing down.

Their defense won't be the same, not to mention their offense will take a monster hit with Crabtree out.

Comment

Originally posted by EliManningUp View Post
                          49ers defense lost their best secondary player in Dashon Goldson and Justin Smith is showing signs of slowing down.

Their defense won't be the same, not to mention their offense will take a monster hit with Crabtree out.
                          They still have a ton of talent on the defense.

I think they'll come down a little bit this year though. Getting as far as they have and then failing twice really takes a toll on a team, especially with the totalitarian style of coaching Harbaugh uses. It works when it's fresh. It works when you're winning. It's grating when the anxiety starts to build.

Plus I'm definitely not sold on Kaep... I actually think he may be a flash in the pan.

Comment

Originally posted by ShineOnForever View Post
                            Defensively, sure. Offensively, I don't think so.

Comment

I think all the run option style qbs this year, defenses will catch up them, tends to on the second year. teams have more tape on rg3 colin and Wilson and they wont be as fast to the opposing teams, I see a decline in there stats this year, happened to cam and vick....JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                                They still have a ton of talent on the defense.

I think they'll come down a little bit this year though. Getting as far as they have and then failing twice really takes a toll on a team, especially with the totalitarian style of coaching Harbaugh uses. It works when it's fresh. It works when you're winning. It's grating when the anxiety starts to build.

Plus I'm definitely not sold on Kaep... I actually think he may be a flash in the pan.
                                49ers have been one of, if not the, healthiest team in the league the past couple seasons. If they get some injuries, especially to key players, their depth will certainly be tested. And recently, they really have not played those depth players much at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X