This is just sad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just sad...

Ahmad Bradshaw isn't practicing with the Colts because of...

FOOT PROBLEMS.

He hopes to return in a few weeks. I love this guy's heart and I'm pulling for him (especially since he's in the AFC), but this guy's feet have cost him millions of dollars.

Time to think about life after football for Ahmad. Giant for life!
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

One of my favorite players. Heart of a Lion...
      But unfortunately he has feet that should be showcased in a Museum.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

on the contrary....his feet have made him millions of dollars.......
        the guys has heart and will play until he cant play no more...
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Warrior......
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

only one person could work on his feet and help them... sadly it's Rex Ryan

Comment

Hopefully its nothing serious. He has a lot of heart when he was on this team no matter how bad his feet/ankles were if he could play he did. He is one of my favorite Giants for his passion and toughness. ONCE A GIANT ALWAYS A GIANT.

Comment

In the pre-season you can come off the PUP at any time. The colts are not going to rush him back.
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Business as usual for Bradshaw.

Comment

A big reason why I never understood why many on here advocated bringing him back here. You had to know he would still be having those same problems. Wish him luck though. Tough way to end a career. (Sooner than later it would seem)
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Rest assured, Ahmad will play for the Colts and probably rack up 750 to 1,000 yards -- even with his foot problems -- while doing a great job of protecting the QB.

When Ahmad says that he's retired, then I'll believe that he's done in the NFL. One of the toughest players that I've ever seen play, and definitely my favorite Giant over the past few years.

Comment

We had to let him go and get Wilson in there, but I don't think it bodes well that on a team that played with very little heart last season, both Bradshaw and Blackburn, the two guys with the most heart on the team, are gone,

Comment

I wonder if his feet just look completely scarred up and all wierd? Think he'll have issues with his feet his entire life?

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
                            We had to let him go and get Wilson in there, but I don't think it bodes well that on a team that played with very little heart last season, both Bradshaw and Blackburn, the two guys with the most heart on the team, are gone,
                            Maybe less heart, and more talent will be a positive change. Winning seems to have excellent cardiac effects.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He will be just like JJC said above... He play on and off all season, racking up good numbers when he is in there but missed games along the way and playing hurt like he does he will put up good numbers for them. I just hope he either gets over the issues soon so he doesn't do longterm damage he will have to deal with after football or is smart enough to quit before he does do long term harm to himself
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X