All these trades!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these trades!?

Never thought i'd live to see the day with so much trade activity happening in the NFL. Makes the offseason a bit more interesting.
    sigpic

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    Never thought i'd live to see the day with so much trade activity happening in the NFL. Makes the offseason a bit more interesting.
    I'm a huge Cleveland Browns fan right now!
    Last edited by Bronxpinstripes; 03-09-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I'm a huge Cleveland Browns fan right now!
      Lol, Yeah, that tyrod move def allows gentlemen to set the board however he wants to play it. Since the browns will almost def take barkley at this point.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post

Lol, Yeah, that tyrod move def allows gentlemen to set the board however he wants to play it. Since the browns will almost def take barkley at this point.
        I've said all along that the #2 pick is as good as the #1, so long as it's the Cleveland Browns who hold the #1!

Comment

I'm at a loss to what the Browns are doing. Traded out from #1 and passed on Wentz, botched a few of the many picks obtained, drafted Kizer, tried trading for McCarron, ended up 0-16 and now trade for Tyrod Taylor? Do the want Eli for their top two picks?

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
            I'm at a loss to what the Browns are doing. Traded out from #1 and passed on Wentz, botched a few of the many picks obtained, drafted Kizer, tried trading for McCarron, ended up 0-16 and now trade for Tyrod Taylor? Do the want Eli for their top two picks?

I don't get it.
            Trading a high round 3 pick for Taylor when you are 0-16 is an indication they will trade either #1 or #4 for more picks. They need a lot of talent, not just a few guys.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

I don't get it.
              No one can defend their other moves but this move makes perfect sense. He isn't great and is not the long term answer, but he is better than anything they have had in years. So at the very least they can win more games next year. People think this means they go Barkley #1, which they could. This way if they don't have a QB they like at #4 it's ok. I also think it is possible they take Darnold #1 knowing he needs time to develop. Then they can either take the best guy on the board at #4 or trade back. Imagine if they can trade that #4 pick to Buffalo and get a boat load of extra picks including two more 1st rounders this year.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                No one can defend their other moves but this move makes perfect sense. He isn't great and is not the long term answer, but he is better than anything they have had in years. So at the very least they can win more games next year. People think this means they go Barkley #1, which they could. This way if they don't have a QB they like at #4 it's ok. I also think it is possible they take Darnold #1 knowing he needs time to develop. Then they can either take the best guy on the board at #4 or trade back. Imagine if they can trade that #4 pick to Buffalo and get a boat load of extra picks including two more 1st rounders this year.

IDK, who wants Tyrod Taylor as a mentor?

Comment

Browns are dumb if they go RB over a QB when their issue forever has been QB.

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

I'm not sure this move indicates they won't take a QB at 1

Comment

They can get at Barkley at 1 and at least their 2nd choice at QB at 4. I hope I'm wrong, but it would be the move I would make if I were them. Major improvement at WR, RB and QB, with two 2nd round picks, they are definitely climbing out of the cellar.
                      Last edited by mercurio; 03-09-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X