Cuse made the tournament?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuse made the tournament?

I am very happy that the Orange made the tournament. However, the system that they used absolutely sucks. Other than Clemson and Buffalo, I don't know how the hell they got in. I will take it though. Go Orange!
    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Should have been a 1 seed lol
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      I am very happy that the Orange made the tournament. However, the system that they used absolutely sucks. Other than Clemson and Buffalo, I don't know how the hell they got in. I will take it though. Go Orange!
      Go ‘cuse

Comment

We get to play Arizona St tomorrow. I will definitely find a way to leave work early to watch. The last time Cuse got in and wasn't supposed to, they made the final 4. Lol

Nasir Jones

Comment

We get to play Arizona St tomorrow. I will definitely find a way to leave work early to watch. The last time Cuse got in and wasn't supposed to, they made the final 4. Lol
          I picked them to win the first to games lol

Comment

Yeah baby!!! Ugly but effective. I will take it. Lets go !!

Nasir Jones

Comment

Cuse is so bad.... Arizona St is badder lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Cuse is so bad.... Arizona St is badder lol
                Yeah that was an extremely ugly game. Syracuse kept playing ISO ball and running the shot clock down while Arizona St spent most of the game jacking up NBA ranged threes. I expect another ugly game against TCU, who has Jamie Dixon as their HC. It will be an SU vs Pitt throwback from several years ago.

Nasir Jones

Comment

Yeah that was an extremely ugly game. Syracuse kept playing ISO ball and running the shot clock down while Arizona St spent most of the game jacking up NBA ranged threes. I expect another ugly game against TCU, who has Jamie Dixon as their HC. It will be an SU vs Pitt throwback from several years ago.
                  I picked them to beat TCU. I just have a feeling. They arent good, but I just got that feeling. I do have Mich St murdering them though. Who would have thought 2 years ago when they snuck in as the 10 they would go to the final 4 though. Much better team back then however.

Battle is still their best player, but Brissett has stepped up. The rest are just not good. The big guys are weak and soft. The white guy cant shoot. And none of them are good at FTs.

Hopefully they rebound next year when they get Bazley who is going to be a legit top college basketball player. He is going to be the best recruit probably since Melo. Top 10 player recruit in the country. They also have SG Jalen Carey coming in who is ranked 37 on the big board. Those 2 will be starters. Hopefully Battle and Brissett both come back too.

They need to find the new MacNamara/Devendorf/Cooney guy though. Deadly 3 point assassins.

Syracuse has to get back to being able to land big time recruits. Its unfortunate though, Duke is landing the top 3 players in the nation next year lol. Ridiculous.
                  Last edited by TheAnalyst; 03-15-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

How about the Buffalo Bulls? I guess that really was a good win by the Orange!

Nasir Jones

Comment

I picked them to beat TCU. I just have a feeling. They arent good, but I just got that feeling. I do have Mich St murdering them though. Who would have thought 2 years ago when they snuck in as the 10 they would go to the final 4 though. Much better team back then however.

Battle is still their best player, but Brissett has stepped up. The rest are just not good. The big guys are weak and soft. The white guy cant shoot. And none of them are good at FTs.

Hopefully they rebound next year when they get Bazley who is going to be a legit top college basketball player. He is going to be the best recruit probably since Melo. Top 10 player recruit in the country. They also have SG Jalen Carey coming in who is ranked 37 on the big board. Those 2 will be starters. Hopefully Battle and Brissett both come back too.

They need to find the new MacNamara/Devendorf/Cooney guy though. Deadly 3 point assassins.

Syracuse has to get back to being able to land big time recruits. Its unfortunate though, Duke is landing the top 3 players in the nation next year lol. Ridiculous.
                      Duke is the best team that money can buy. I know about Bazley. Once in a while, we get some really good players like that. Players like Ennis, Lydon, and Melo (RIP) clearly were not ready for the league and should have stayed. I hope that Battle and Brissett both stay. anyways, I had Arizona in my final 4 and got my bracket busted.

Nasir Jones

Comment

Duke is the best team that money can buy. I know about Bazley. Once in a while, we get some really good players like that. Players like Ennis, Lydon, and Melo (RIP) clearly were not ready for the league and should have stayed. I hope that Battle and Brissett both stay. anyways, I had Arizona in my final 4 and got my bracket busted.
                        I didnt mean Fab Melo, I meant Carmelo Anthony. You are right though, Ennis pissed me off leaving. It was clear he wasnt ready. Same with Malachi Richardson a few years ago. Those guys think they are good and ready fro the NBA and get eaten up and spit out.

Comment

thank you Arizona.. busted my bracket.. had them winning the whole thing..

Comment

I didnt mean Fab Melo, I meant Carmelo Anthony. You are right though, Ennis pissed me off leaving. It was clear he wasnt ready. Same with Malachi Richardson a few years ago. Those guys think they are good and ready fro the NBA and get eaten up and spit out.
                            I knew who you were talking about . I still have not heard anything about Malachi Richardson since he left. He is probably in the G League.
                            Last edited by SG88; 03-16-2018, 10:37 AM.

Nasir Jones

Comment

I knew who you were talking about . I still have heard anything about Malachi Richardson since he left. He is probably in the G League.
                              He had so much potential. Him and Lydon. Too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X